Which robe do you think looks best?

Out of the ones we've been able to see...  

40 members have voted

1. 1. Out of the ones we've been able to see...

• The traditional Kotor ones
    • The neo type that hang out the back
    • The kind Kreia has
    • The ones handmaiden and Marr have
    • Yes

? you CAN'T wear neo's robe... but a lot of the robes in the game will look exactly or like Neo's robe.

I don't think you understood what I said... I didn't say SW universe wasn't aloud having Neo's robe... I'm just saying a traditional sw robe would be nice too. Basically the dark black robes will be used by the sith... so maybe a traditional robe ( brown/white ) will be more suitable for LS chars.

A black robe is not necesserely used by dark jedi.

Watch Luke Skywalker, offcourse it's a real robe, but it's Neo type (the upper part that is).

I just prefer black, because it give strategic advantages and because it's a personal favorite.

A black robe is not necesserely used by dark jedi.

Watch Luke Skywalker, offcourse it's a real robe, but it's Neo type (the upper part that is).

I just prefer black, because it give strategic advantages and because it's a personal favorite.

thought Luke was gambling close with the darkside throughout that whole movie, until the climactice battle at the end...

...remember he even force choked those pigs to get pass the gates...

i think this jedi robe is the best but in the brown and black....looks very jedi looking and looks very cool! i will be wearing that kind of jedi uniform and robe when i get my beloved kotor 2 !!!

39.jpg

Is this the neo robe?

i am gonig to do light side too first when i get the game then i am going to do the dark side

so that is the neo robe the picture that i posted....well then i say the neo robe looks best

and by the way why is it called the neo robe?