So how many was it?  

87 members have voted

1. 1. So how many was it?

• More than you
    • 7+
    • Lost count
    • Have yet to beat it

What's with all the polls...

BTW Sarjahurmaaja, great page that of your sig. SC2 was one of my favorite games of all time...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

4 times IIRC.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The exact count is 17, though 18 is coming along nicely :)

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

5 complete playthroughs going on 6 but starting to get bored with this game now :ph34r:

So I might not finish this one, need a break from Kotor and star wars for a while until TSL comes out, except from reading about and discussing Kotor 2 of course :-

5 complete playthroughs going on 6 but starting to get bored with this game now :ph34r:

So I might not finish this one, need a break from Kotor and star wars for a while until TSL comes out, except from reading about and discussing Kotor 2 of course  :-

That is what I did. I played 5 complete games and I started my 6th game over the summer, but never finished it. As far as I know, I did everything, so there isn't that need to see something new.

20+ times and im workin on three new ones right now. and thinkin about gettin the pc version for the extras.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together