Who might join your party...?

thus far some of us are guessing that you can always have the disciple in your party but you can't have Marr and Handmaiden in your party at the sametime... going from the wall paper and some other pictures on the offical site.

In this we are probably correct ->

Handmaiden = LS only

Visas Marr = DS only

Works for me.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

thus far some of us are guessing that you can always have the disciple in your party but you can't have Marr and Handmaiden in your party at the sametime... going from the wall paper and some other pictures on the offical site.

In this we are probably correct ->

Handmaiden = LS only

Visas Marr = DS only

Works for me.

couldn't they rather depend on the answers you give atton at the beginning of the game? if you tell atton that the sith won, then maybe visas marr will show up during the game. if you tell him that the jedi won, then handmaiden shows up at some point. that they are two different characters occupying the same "slot".

couldn't they rather depend on the answers you give atton at the beginning of the game? if you tell atton that the sith won, then maybe visas marr will show up during the game. if you tell him that the jedi won, then handmaiden shows up at some point. that they are two different characters occupying the same "slot".

Yes, but they said there'd be DS and LS specific NPCs.

Based on the banners, It's a good bet that Handmaiden and Visas Marr are such NPCs.

Still it's just a guess work.

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Yes, but they said there'd be DS and LS specific NPCs.

Based on the banners, It's a good bet that Handmaiden and Visas Marr are such NPCs.

Still it's just a guess work.

Possibly even Mandalore. That could possibly be interpreted form the TSL trailer :

We have all but destroyed the Jedi Knights,

The Old Republic is crippled - they can do nothing to stop us now,

But there is one thing standing in our way,

One last Jedi - who has yet to choose his true role in the galaxy,

If he joins us on the path to Darkness,

Those who fight along side him will follow,

If he takes the path of the Jedi,

Those who join him, will feel the vengeance of the Dark Side.

When the trailer recites the embolded portion:

--->(I)lightsideparty.jpg

--->(II)darksideparty.jpg

--->(III)mandalore1.jpg

--->(IV)mandalore2.jpg

Also, what abuut the Sith uniformed person, and the high ranking guy with the scarf/cape conglomerate? The age long debate that they are merely placeholders could have distintegrated under the premise that the newly revealed Maldalore (formally aka the 'Sith armored guy'), is indeed an acutal party member (and not just a placeholder).

Speculate. :p

manthing2.jpg

why does everyone asume atris can join your party? i hope one of the sith lords might follow you if you beat them in combat(that is if the pc i dark side).

it looks to me that everyone thinks of the pc as a male, light side jedi...

Nah man, I know what you mean, but to me, Darkside is first, I'll be a DarkSide Male soldier, Jedi Guardian/Sith Lord

Then male scoundrel, Jedi Consular/Jedi Master

then male soldier, jedi guardian/sith mauradur

and yeah man, I'm SICK of those Wookies too......I think they should leave any wookie, or anything about kashykk out of this game....since Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith is gonna have alot of them in it....it would be Overkill in the starwars universe

you seem to be forgetting that u start the game as a jedi and not a normal person class like soldier.

and everyone else is forgetting that t3 is from KoTOR so he counts as one that comes back

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

The guy with with the scarf thingy seems to be part of a police force I'd say. There are pics of other guys wearing similar wardrobe

35.jpg

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

"I PM'd Chris Avellone The Developer about Atris's role and he commented that Atris will have a vital role in TSL but will not be one of your companions."

-like i thought, atris won't join your party. haha, in your face all you atris loving, sion bashing weirdos!

i think sion is a possible party member; he is the opposite of kreia, while atris is the opposite of nihilis...

Don't forget that depending how you played Kotor1 some of them will be able to join your party. Hmmm who can it be, who can it be? Most likely Carth or Canderous or god forbid zaalbaar >_< At least that was what was mention in a preview I read recently ;)

I hope t3 gets a nice little sidequest this time suited for the nice little droid he was in kotor. I liked him a lot, but he was sooo boooooooooring!

T3 has at least two side-quests in the game, as well as backstory and secrets to unlock. He'll play a vital role in the game, much like R2 did in Episodes IV, V, and VI.

That makes a lot of sense because he will be the PC's only guaranteed link to Revan during the game.

It would appear that the character in the back wearing all white was not a placeholder afterall...whoever insisted to me that she was is wrong and i want you to own up :p

Darth Sun Tzu anyone? :)"

I only said that about older screen shots of her and i did not insist i just said it once as a possibility when a newb thought they had discovered a screenshot of Atris. That was before the new site went up.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

As far as party members go i think that you will have either the disciple or handmaiden depending on gender. And they become your apprentice.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I hope t3 gets a nice little sidequest this time suited for the nice little droid he was in kotor. I liked him a lot, but he was sooo boooooooooring!

T3 has at least two side-quests in the game, as well as backstory and secrets to unlock. He'll play a vital role in the game, much like R2 did in Episodes IV, V, and VI.

I wonder what "secrets" an astromech could have

Perhaps he carries the secrets to a secret battle station :)

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.