Who might join your party...?

I don't think a Dev has actually said if Marr and "Handmaiden" are or are not the same person. They may or may not count as one slot,might be two different people as such count as two.

And if Disciple and Handmaiden play the role of apprentince ,but which one you have in your party is based on your PC's gender, do they count as one or two slots?

I don't think a Dev has actually said if Marr and "Handmaiden" are or are not the same person. They may or may not count as one slot,might be two different people as such count as two.

Yeah, they could be light and dark versions of the same person or you get one or the other depending on if your light or dark.

why does everyone asume atris can join your party? i hope one of the sith lords might follow you if you beat them in combat(that is if the pc i dark side).

it looks to me that everyone thinks of the pc as a male, light side jedi...

Nah man, I know what you mean, but to me, Darkside is first, I'll be a DarkSide Male soldier, Jedi Guardian/Sith Lord

Then male scoundrel, Jedi Consular/Jedi Master

then male soldier, jedi guardian/sith mauradur

and yeah man, I'm SICK of those Wookies too......I think they should leave any wookie, or anything about kashykk out of this game....since Episode 3 Revenge of the Sith is gonna have alot of them in it....it would be Overkill in the starwars universe

why does everyone asume atris can join your party? i hope one of the sith lords might follow you if you beat them in combat(that is if the pc i dark side).

Nah man, I know what you mean, but to me, Darkside is first, I'll be a DarkSide Male soldier, Jedi Guardian/Sith Lord

You do realize you start out as a jedi, correct?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

You do realize you start out as a jedi, correct?

Oh yeah haha I forgot about t hat, I kept thinking when u were exiled that u had to pick up another profession....blah Im tired.....

Like I said in a previous topic.

Actually, if you were DS female, you could kill near the end, Juhani, Jolee, Mission, Zaalbar, and Carth. So the only four left defnitely alive are Bastila, Canderous, T3, and HK-47.

For a DS Male, it's the same, minus the fact you can't kill Carth, except he runs away.

For both LS female and male, you can kill juhani early, or kill bastila near the end, or you can keep them all.

So, if you want to put limiters, the DS female would be the best shot. That'll limit it down to HK-47 and Canderous,, who is neither really confirmed. (HK-50 was confirmed, but I'm not so sure about 47.) Since T3 is already comfirmed, and Bastila's fate is tied with Revan, I really doubt we can say much more on those two.

Bloody DS wannabies.....

A true Darkside master first convince Zaalbar to help enslave the wookies, and then make him kill Mission.

Then you keep him around so you can break aout a bottle of wine and some cheese while talking about your adventures together, like how he has a life dept to you and killed Mission because of it. His misirable look while you talk about it makes it worth having him around.o:)

5th Possible List

1)Kreia

2)Atton

3)Mira

4)Bao

5)Mandalor

6)T3

7)Visas Marr

o:)"Handmaiden"/"Disciple"

9)No Name character.

10)Hk series droid.

11)Wookiee Character.

Handmaiden and Disciple counting for one slot with Marr and Handmaiden not the same character.

Another way would be the same as above,just leave out the NNC.

6th Possible List

1)Kreia

2)Atton

3)Mira

4)Bao

5)Mandalore

6)T3

7)Visas Marr/"Handmaiden"

:thumbsup:"Disciple"

9) ?

10) ?

11) ?

12) ?

I left out the NNC, the wookie, and the HK droid mainly because as of yet I haven't been about to find anything that says that we get anyone of them in our party (though I am sure we will atleast get one or two of them... hopefully not the wookie!!!). I have found lots of speculation but nothing from a dev. Though it has been said that we will meet an Hk series droid at the begining of the game I don't think its been said that we don't distroy that droid right there. Also I joined the Marr and handmaiden into one spot since they only show up on the one wallpaper each (Marr DS and Handmaiden LS) while the Deciple shows up on both. As its been said before the fact that the deciple shows up on both may merely be a peice of artwork and not fact, though I would hope this late into the developement they would atleast show us something this simple to be true. So as it sits from my list above we still have four spots to be filled I wonder who might be filling these spots.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

6th Possible List

1)Kreia

2)Atton

3)Mira

4)Bao

5)Mandalore

6)T3

7)Visas Marr/"Handmaiden"

8)"Disciple"

9) ?

10) ?

11) ?

12) ?

I left out the NNC, the wookie, and the HK droid mainly because as of yet I haven't been about to find anything that says that we get anyone of them in our party (though I am sure we will atleast get one or two of them... hopefully not the wookie!!!). I have found lots of speculation but nothing from a dev. Though it has been said that we will meet an Hk series droid at the begining of the game I don't think its been said that we don't distroy that droid right there. Also I joined the Marr and handmaiden into one spot since they only show up on the one wallpaper each (Marr DS and Handmaiden LS) while the Deciple shows up on both. As its been said before the fact that the deciple shows up on both may merely be a peice of artwork and not fact, though I would hope this late into the developement they would atleast show us something this simple to be true. So as it sits from my list above we still have four spots to be filled I wonder who might be filling these spots.

good list, but i think visas and handmaiden counts as two npc's; even if you only meet one of them during the game(depending on the answers you give atton).

that leaves us with three unknown. it would be so sweet if i.e. sion could join the party; after you beat the crap out of him.... :sorcerer:

it would be so sweet if i.e. sion could join the party; after you beat the crap out of him.... :)

I don't want chunk boy in my party.

why not? he'd be an interesting travel companion... <_<

i bet he could tell you a lot about the sith and their history. this is of course if the pc is dark side.

i just want to have a few really evil buddys with me, if i decide to go dark side. in kotor 1, the evil party members were a bit silly(hk-47) and not really that evil...

I am willing to bet that we will have the option of anyone of the Sith Lords joining us, maybe at the sacrafice of the majority of our other NPCS. I would think the only ones that would stay with the PC would be the ones that could be swayed to the DS and of course the apprentice would for sure be one of the ones who would stay with the PC. But if Sion is able to join the party then I am going to be very glad that there is no such thing as smellavision or I would spend a small fortune on fabreeze :D

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

AscendedPaladin.png

Handmaiden and Visas Marr are two unique individuals. Just to put an end to that speculation. :devil:

-Akari

but you can only one of them in your party at a time correct? or does that change depending on other factor as well??? thus far some of us are guessing that you can always have the disciple in your party but you can't have Marr and Handmaiden in your party at the sametime... going from the wall paper and some other pictures on the offical site.

AscendedPaladin.png

Handmaiden and Visas Marr are two unique individuals. Just to put an end to that speculation. :devil:

-Akari

Hope you realize they will just move on to another pointless speculation now. :devil:

there is no real pointless speculation when it comes to the characters, since we know next to nothing about them anything said could be possible. Plus its fun!! (w00t)

AscendedPaladin.png