Who might join your party...?

akari said you cannot have disciple, handmaiden and visas marr in your party at the same time. i would guess that this means they are three of the 12 possible npcs that might join your posse.

so here is my question; 9 out of the 10 characters are, more or less, confirmed party members. or are they?

why is darth sion there as well? is he a possible party member? or maybe we're all way off; the ten characters listed are not all party members. maybe some of them are characters you just meet at some point?

confirmed party members:

t3m4

atton

kreia

bao dur

mira

uncertain:

visas marr

handmaiden

mandalore

disciple

bad guy:

sion

with the accuracy of our guesses id say that mandalore handmaiden disciple and visas marr are in at some point... not all at the same time because of gender and light dark status

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

uncertain:

visas marr

handmaiden

mandalore

disciple

all of those except the disciple have been clearly seen in your party in multiply recent screenshots.

Akari also said, in reference to Visas, Handmaiden, and disciple, that you can't have all three in your party at once. So I take it as confirmation.

The real question: Is the Handmaiden and Visas one person? Better yet, do they COUNT as one of the 12 npcs or do they count as two.

I think she/they are aides to the queen originally, and depending on how you answer the LS/DS revan questions, the queen is either good or bad (she met revan and it changed her or something). Hence her servants are LS/DS as well.

We also, iirc, had a HK (either 50 or 47) droid in your party.

So that leave us with 9 or 10 out of a total of 12 spots filled

uncertain:

visas marr

handmaiden

mandalore

disciple

all of those except the disciple have been clearly seen in your party in multiply recent screenshots.

Akari also said, in reference to Visas, Handmaiden, and disciple, that you can't have all three in your party at once. So I take it as confirmation.

The real question: Is the Handmaiden and Visas one person? Better yet, do they COUNT as one of the 12 npcs or do they count as two.

I think she/they are aides to the queen originally, and depending on how you answer the LS/DS revan questions, the queen is either good or bad (she met revan and it changed her or something). Hence her servants are LS/DS as well.

We also, iirc, had a HK (either 50 or 47) droid in your party.

So that leave us with 9 or 10 out of a total of 12 spots filled

so 9 of the 10 characters can join your party; then what is sion doing there? just a coincidence?

i was thinking; what if you defeat him and he joins your party. that is if the pc is dark side...a bit far fetched, but who knows.

i think handmaiden and visas marr are two different characters.

Like I said in a previous topic.

Actually, if you were DS female, you could kill near the end, Juhani, Jolee, Mission, Zaalbar, and Carth. So the only four left defnitely alive are Bastila, Canderous, T3, and HK-47.

For a DS Male, it's the same, minus the fact you can't kill Carth, except he runs away.

For both LS female and male, you can kill juhani early, or kill bastila near the end, or you can keep them all.

So, if you want to put limiters, the DS female would be the best shot. That'll limit it down to HK-47 and Canderous,, who is neither really confirmed. (HK-50 was confirmed, but I'm not so sure about 47.) Since T3 is already comfirmed, and Bastila's fate is tied with Revan, I really doubt we can say much more on those two.

030203us_prv.gif

akari said you cannot have disciple, handmaiden and visas marr in your party at the same time. i would guess that this means they are three of the 12 possible npcs that might join your posse.

so here is my question; 9 out of the 10 characters are, more or less, confirmed party members. or are they?

why is darth sion there as well? is he a possible party member? or maybe we're all way off; the ten characters listed are not all party members. maybe some of them are characters you just meet at some point?

confirmed party members:

t3m4

atton

kreia

bao dur

mira

uncertain:

visas marr

handmaiden

mandalore

disciple

bad guy:

sion

So now confirmed party members are:

t3m4

atton

kreia

bao dur

mira

visas marr or handmaiden

mandalore.

That's 8, I wonder who the other 4 could be icon14.gif. I can't wait to find out.

actaully, if the handmaiden and Vis turn out to count as one, thats 7.

But it is all but certain that you get a HK droid as a party member, we're just not sure which one.

Then we have the one called Disciple

so we have 9 or 10 spots filled by my count, that leaves 2-3 spots

1st Possible List:

1)Kreia

2)Atton.

3)Mira

4)Bao

5)Mandalor

6)T3

7)Visas Marr

:-"Handmaiden"

9)"Disciple"

10)A black character has been seen in the trailer and in screens with the PC,may or may not be a member,no info. Here by known as No Name Character. ;)

11)Hk series droid.

12)Wookiee Character.

2nd Possible List:

1)Kreia

2)Atton.

3)Mira

4)Bao

5)Mandalor

6)T3

7)Visas Marr/"Handmaiden"

8)"Disciple"

9)Hk series droid.

10)Wookiee Character.

The No Name Character removed and Handmaiden and Marr counting as one.

3rd possible List:

1)Kreia

2)Atton.

3)Mira

4)Bao

5)Mandalor

6)T3

7)Visas Marr/"Handmaiden"/"Disciple"

8)No Name Character

9)Hk series droid.

10)Wookiee Character.

Putting Marr and Handmaiden together as the same character but with Disciple also added to that list on the assumption that getting one or the other is based on the gender of your PC.

4th Possible List:

1)Kreia

2)Atton.

3)Mira

4)Bao

5)Mandalor

6)T3

7)Visas Marr/"Handmaiden"/"Disciple"

8)Hk series droid.

9)Wookiee Character.

Same as the third except with the no name character removed.

Pry more then just these lists but this is what I have.

With all the NPC slots rapidly being taken it doess't leave much room for the rumored K1 NPCs to join you here. Unless Mandalore is Canderous and the possible wookie is Zalidbar. I hope it's not Zalbar.

yep

I was hoping there would be 2 or 3 more npcs from K1 joinable, but make it so only 1 is availble per play... depending on how you answer those Revan questions. I suppose I can see the trouble with giving you one of the Jedi from K1, but people some of the NPCs seemed like they could be used again (I suppose you would have to give them a new class so people don't freak out about them being at level 1 when Carth was obviously at level 17 in my game..)

We'll see, but I'm starting to think that the effect those questions have has been overstated. I'm thinking that what you'll see in game is a story important NPC that gives you info will be a cameo from a K1 npc, but who is in that cameo is dependent on the revan questions (the info more or less remains the same, however).

Would it be possible for the Knights characters that join aren't Perm Members? They're "Trask Like" in that they're only there for a short time. As such don't count as an actual party member?

Or that some of the all ready listed characters are?

For example,Kriea helps you reconnect with the Force sometime on the second planet (which I think will be Dantooine again) and then is killed. Gives a speech before she dies,that the galaxy is in your hands and it opens a party slot and the reason behind you taking someone else under your wing?

Or perhaps even an early choice to which path you'll follow.

Didn't Akari also say that there is a possibility of having two out of the three: Handmaiden, Visas, and diciple?

no, he said you couldn't have all three in your party at the same time.

does this mean that visas and handmaiden are the same characters? who knows...

i think that they're etiher completely different characters or you meet one of them, depending on what you tell atton happend in the first game.

akari said that there are 12 possible npcs that might join your party; seeing that handmaiden and visas are not the same, they count as two characters.

atton

kreia

hk(47 or 50?)

t3m4

bao dur

mira

visas marr

disciple

handmaiden

that's nine characters whom i think may join your crew. that leaves us with three unknowns. the following are possible...

atris

maybe a sith lord

mandalore(has it been confirmed that he can join your party?)

a wookie?

someone from kotor 1?