Who's cooler?

Who do you like more?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you like more?

• Malak
    • Sion

These two seem very much the same, but I like Malak more. I don't know why, but Sion seems really crappy. I hope he's not the main enemy.

I don't know if Sion is better storywise or not, but I think one has to give Sion credit for his unusal looks, if nothing else :thumbsup:

Despite the fact that many people who've played KOTOR has a negative view on it, I'm still very optimistic about the Februari release and can't wait to get my paws on the game :D

These two seem very much the same, but I like Malak more. I don't know why, but Sion seems really crappy. I hope he's not the main enemy.

I don't know if Sion is better storywise or not, but I think one has to give Sion credit for his unusal looks, if nothing else :thumbsup:

They both look unusual. It would be cooler if they said that he was ripped up and torn up but gave him some sort of suit. That would've added to the effect when they showed what he looked like without it.....sort've like Malak.....

I voted for Darth Malak, but not because of the character himself. Darth Malak reflects Darth Vader in his appearance, metallic voice, length and partly his personality. I consider Darth Vader to be one of the greatest villains ever. Therefore it makes sense that I pick Malak instead of this walking ball of flesh.

wtf obviously sion is better... also he is much more stronger in the darkside... as he is practically a zombie/leech feeding of the hatred of the DS.. malak was just a sissy coward backstabber... he didn't even look cool. :p

well you know it is the sith way to betray your Master you know. Malak was a back stabber but he was doing it because he was taught that eventually the sith apprentice becomes the new master, its sith tradition.....from generation to generation....but malak just did it a lousy way....and failed...any ways sion looks meaner (i hope)

Sion OWNS Malak.......Malak was a cheesy rip off of a mix between Darth Vader and Magneto from xmen lol....

Also, I didnt like Sion too much until I saw the new KOTOR 2 site...the animation on that actually makes him look pretty badass now that its more 3d, and now just a picture...also his voice is probably one of the best DarkSide Voices I've ever heard in Star Wars...much better than Darth Maul or Dooku/Tyranus or anyone from the Star Wars games, only person who has a better voice is Vader....but thats just a classic character all around...

Sion is much more Sinister than Malak...Malak was never a Sith Lord, he was just a punk ass who temp'ed for Revan, until my Revan beat his ass and took back the Dark Throne-with Bastilla as my DarkSide Hoe

Also I have a theory...what if Sion was a jedi companion of yours during the Madelorian wars....and he started to meddle with the Sith teachings, u found out and fought him and then killed him (at least u thought u did) when the jedi find out, u lack proof that he was turning to the darkside, so ur murder isnt justified and the Jedi don't believe you, then you are exiled to the Outerim and expelled from the Order...? But Sion manages to reconstruct himself and stay alive thru his strength in the darkside....and hatred of ur PC!

and if that's not it...wtf happened to Sion and who the F did it LOL