Can The Banner From KOTOR 2 Tell You Somthing?

Hello There,

Maybe possible spoiler- this is just speculation from the banner on my signture

i decided to hide this in case it is right...but i beileve i am a 100% wrong any way

(high light the black to read)

This is my theory of kotor 2 please do not take this as offical but from the banner from the offical site (or from my signutre ratherly) had darth Ni-Dark side(I call him Darth Ni because I cant spell the name out) and the WHC Kreia-light side...and your party members below darth Ni and WHC Kriea...it sought of like the both of them a watching your party in spirt form !!!

it looked like it from my perspective is that the WHC Atris seems to be a leader of some sought but totally light side but she sought of watches things from the distance (Kriea looks like some sought of super being..i get that idea because theres nothing on her at the moment...and she had glowing around her)...if you get what I mean...and again there has been nothing on Darth Ni either he repersents the dark side-(again like WHC Kreia Darth Ni glows mighty red! but with the dark side...it just looks like darth ni is some sought of spirit super being too but he repersents the dark side...i dont know it just a thought by looking at the banner on my signature)

The devs have hinted since day one that there's something in common between Atris and MSG. The new site doesn't tell anything new IMO.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

he devs have hinted since day one that there's something in common between Atris and MSG. The new site doesn't tell anything new IMO.

Problably cus that would be a major major spoiler for the game. I doubt many would want a spoiler of that magnitude