It is mandalore

But I thought Canderous said Revan killed Mandalore? Or did he say he "defeated" Mandalore?

Mandalore is the strongest Mandalorian around. When Mandalore is killed, the next strongest is the replacement come assumes the mantle of Mandalore.

I aint sure whether he said killed or defeated, but there is a simple explanation of Mandalorian politics.

If y'll ever feel like reading all of the EU you would know once Mandalor dies a new comes and takes his place. But it would be rather limited see that they just fought a war and lost a ton of peopel.

If y'll ever feel like reading all of the EU you would know once Mandalor dies a new comes and takes his place. But it would be rather limited see that they just fought a war and lost a ton of peopel.

Canderous's dialogue at the Unknown World made me think that he was the Mandalore that Revan defeated... Something about "you'd just beat me _again_" or something like that.

One question should be: "Why would Mandalore(new or old one) stay in your party, let alone take orders from you" It just sounds a bit too fishy for me.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

YA, I wonderd that to, but I figure because they are so spread out and so few. That he had nothing eles to do. Also during those 5 years something probally happened between the sith and Mandalorings since this is how it all started.

Go here

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sit.../indexDark.html

On the site you'll see titled AIM icons (don't know what that means) with character pictures and their names.

There's someone named Visas Marr, and there's Mandalore.

I must be blind. I can't find those AIM icons. :huh:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

One question should be: "Why would Mandalore(new or old one) stay in your party, let alone take orders from you" It just sounds a bit too fishy for me.

-

From Starwars Databank .. After Ulic Qel-Droma became the apprentice under Exar Kun, and began a war of conquest:

Ulic and Aleema were joint warlords of the Empress Teta system. Their claim to that system was challenged by the upstart nomad, Mandalore. The two entered into a personal duel on Kuar. Mandalore dictated that the duel take place on the open plains of Harkul. Mandalore's weapon: the Basilisk war droid mount; Ulic's: his lightsaber. The contest: Qel-Droma must hold his ground high on the chain-nets over Harkul as Mandalore attacks. The prize: the allegiance of the combined armies of Teta and Mandalore. Ulic's Jedi training served him well. He bested Mandalore, and the defeated nomad conceded his loyalty.

-

Mandalore is the best fighter and most cunning warrior .. Of course such men, and a mandalorian, would respect (and possibly pledge loyalty to) any better than themselves! So it would indicate that you defeat the current Mandalore in single-combat and he then joins you!

Fortune favors the bald.