Mandelore

The only way I see him joining you is if you are DS. I don't see him joining a jedi. Do you? :huh:

Also how did he survive? Revan killed him. May the amour is a life support system like Vader's. :devil:

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I doubt that the guy is THE Mandalore.

He is probably just A Mandalore like Canderous.

He is the Mandalore.

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Speculative Theory:

Candyman made a pledge to Revan at the end of K1 - paraphrased:

"No matter how this plays out, I'm your man til the end, Revan"

He also said something along the lines of uniting the Mandalorian clans, perhaps under the Sith or Republic.

Now, if one aspect of the story revolves around locating Revan, AND Candyman took the mantle of Mandalore, then that's a damn good reason to temporaliy join up with the PC to find Revan. (The same could possibly apply to HK-47 should he be a party NPC)

What do you guys & gals think?

manthing2.jpg

..... welll..... I stand corrected.....

::scratches head:: Well in that case.....

er....um..... maybe Mandalore was bored and decided to join the PC in kicking much ass around the galaxy to burn some time? ::shrug::

Oh, and this Mandalore isn't the same Mandalore Reven killed. Mandalore (at lieast in this case) is a title kinda like a King or Emperor, IIRC.

Hm..... just got a thought. Maybe this Mandalore is Canderous? After all, after takeing part in the destruction of the Star Forge and the Death of Malak, I'm sure he would probably have the prestige to grab the title.

Just a thought.

Edit: Note to Self - type faster as others will probably get the same idea as you.

I'm just trying to remember, who says that Madelore was killed by Revan. Canderous say that Mandelor could not stand before Revan but i dont think he actually says that he kills Mandelore, maybe mandelore joins revan. :devil:

I'm just trying to remember, who says that Madelore was killed by Revan. Canderous say that Mandelor could not stand before Revan but i dont think he actually says that he kills Mandelore, maybe mandelore joins revan. :devil:

Canderous tells you that Revan defeated Mandalore in single combat. I think he said Revan killed him, but I'm not sure.

So how can it be THE Mandelore as Akari said in the lastest weekend programmer.

I was not sure how it worked.

But he does have breathing tubes on his amour so it could be keeping him alive after the injuries inflicted by Revan.

Although i would not mind if it was Canderous.

BECAUSE MANDALORE IS A TITLE. Mandalorians understand that there must always be a leader, so once a Mandaloer dies, another takes his place.

Mandalore is not Candyman, Mandalore is MAndalore. He's Probably the same Mandalore who was rebuilding his armies in KOTOR 1, behind the scenes. Why he joins you now is up for debate.

I guessing you will have to fight him, and if defeated he will pay his, and his armies loyatly to you.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

I was not sure how it worked.

But he does have breathing tubes on his amour so it could be keeping him alive after the injuries inflicted by Revan.

Although i would not mind if it was Canderous.

Those breathing tubes allow him to fight in open combat in space. This Mandalore isn't the one Revan Killed, it's a new one. Most likely the one who owned HK-47.

I guessing you will have to fight him, and if defeated he will pay his, and his armies loyatly to you.

Exactly what I said. I feel it will turn out this way. The breathing tubes is a huge mystery for this guy, can't wait to find out why he needs them.

The Mandalore in the Sith War comics had them. Those tubes are used quite simply, they allow him to fight in open combat in space on his Basilisk.

The Mandalore in the Sith War comics had them. Those tubes are used quite simply, they allow him to fight in open combat in space on his Basilisk.

Don't you think they could be used for more than that... at least for this Mandalore?

Doubtful. The Mandalore in the Sith War had them. It's probably a connection to the Mask, and since all Mandalore's must wear the Mask the tubes must come with it I guess.