Revan in KotOR 2

I was just wondering about the fate of Darth Revan. Obviously, you're him in KotOR, whether you take DS or LS. Does anyone know if Revan will be incorporated in any way into KotOR 2? If you went DS in 1, then it would make sense that Revan would still be the Lord of the Sith in 2 (and you'd just play another Jedi), but how would that work if you went LS? I guess another Dark Lord would have just taken over, and there would have been more time elapsed between 1 and 2. This has no real point, and probably not much relavance to the new KotOR, but I was just wondering about it. It could lead to some interesting developments, though, if Obsidian picks up on it. Of course, they may have thought of it first.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

I was just wondering about the fate of Darth Revan. Obviously, you're him in KotOR, whether you take DS or LS. Does anyone know if Revan will be incorporated in any way into KotOR 2? If you went DS in 1, then it would make sense that Revan would still be the Lord of the Sith in 2 (and you'd just play another Jedi), but how would that work if you went LS? I guess another Dark Lord would have just taken over, and there would have been more time elapsed between 1 and 2. This has no real point, and probably not much relavance to the new KotOR, but I was just wondering about it. It could lead to some interesting developments, though, if Obsidian picks up on it. Of course, they may have thought of it first.

We don't know if he will be in it or not but you will find out what happens to him. We just not sure how it will be done.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Sadly I never came up with a theory on what happened to Revan.

Here is the simplest explanation:

Revan gained back his memories before the Jedi "mind wipe". LS

He then recognizes the threat that faces the Republic. The threat are these new Sith Lords... but only God knows where the Lady Sith and Sion came from, although we know now that Sion trained under Kreia. With all this new info my theories are screwed :devil:

Anyways Revan tries to stop them but is overwhelmed and either killed or actually was sent into exile.

I somehow doubt that.

Depending on the LS/DS-endings in KotOR, that would make KotOR II maybe a bit too versatile depending on your answers to Atton Rand.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Couldn't it be that just before you start KOTOR2 you have to choose between:

'I ended KOTOR1 as the light side' and

'I ended KOTOR2 as the dark side'?

And then the certain changes are made in KOTOR2 to your settings.

Were Raven will assisst you or fight you, depending on your side of the force.

Better yet, it could be like in Baldur's Gate and Baldur's Gate 2.

Were KOTOR2 exports your character from KOTOR1 and imports it as an NPC in KOTOR2.

nope, I think that is offical to that you will not be able to do that, but that was a while back ago when I was told that. But tht is some thing you have to work on from the beging so no I doubt it.

Importing your character would be cool, but in this case it's not possible. Your character is Revan, remember? You're most certainly not Revan in KotOR 2. I think it would be really cool if you could choose how you ended KotOR 1 and it affected how KotOR 2 played out. I doubt this will happen though.

There better be an explanation of what happened to him, though! Maybe you could choose how you ended KotOR 1 and there would be a different cutscene explaining what happened to him depending on your answer.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

Where did you find out that Sion trained under Kreia?

I'd like to read stuff from that source....I didnt think I saw that on the official kotor 2 site....

It was in another thread, OXM UK preview i think.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Where did you find out that Sion trained under Kreia?

I'd like to read stuff from that source....I didnt think I saw that on the official kotor 2 site....

It was in another thread, OXM UK preview i think.

Do you happen to have the link? anyone?

just so I don't have to go looking all over the place...

Sidenote...I thought Sion was kinda weak looking from the pics, but with the new animation on the website adn his VOICE! and he isn't even the main Sith Lord, he's kinda like Vader was to Palp, or more like how Maul was to Palp...I am totally in awe of how badass he really is...this game is going to Rock!

Thread isn't up any more I got read of it. I 'F'd up on the spoiler warning,not that it matters much but I was tired and not thinking. I was also unsure if what I posted was true or and didn't put a strong enough warning. After I came on earlier and saw the post in there I decide to remove it. Besides saying sorry and taking it down wasn't much else I could do to try and fix the 'F' up.