T3-M4 Poll

What's your opinion of T3-M4 after seeing his profile?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. What's your opinion of T3-M4 after seeing his profile?

• Portable workstation = T3 is my new favorite
    • Finally, the little guy gets a bigger role
    • Still isn't that interesting
    • The R2-D2 wannabee should've just been killed off
    • I think T3-M4 is an evil droid conspiring against the galaxy
    • I hope T3-M4 is a love interest for the main character!
    • Who?
    • *too busy playing with droid action figures to care*
    • *too busy loading a tranquilizer dart to fire at Topaz*

The workstation thing certainly makes T3-M4 more usefull, but only by a bit, as there is a workbench at the Ebon Hawk, and you can transport back to that any time you want pretty much.

I only used him when I had to in KotOR and it looks like it'll be the same in TSL. It's not really the Devs' faults because there is very little you could do to make a non-combat droid interesting and useful in combat-orientated game.

I hope T3-M4 is a love interest for the main character! Can you say "Robosexual". :)  :p

:x

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

I'm more interested in what that little droid has to do with the overall story than it's actual functionality gameplay-wise.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

The Lucasarts site profiles T3 has someone with a "grand story to tell" and a droid with a pivotal role to come. If you ask me, that is literally screaming Revan.

As for his usefulness, it would be more useful IF the bench from the Ebon Hawk was removed in and replaced by T3. As for his actual combat capabilities, he needs better ones than the ones we got the last time around. Kreia sounds like a formidable ally and unlikely to be replaced by T3.

Finally T3 gets a bigger role.

I liked him in the first game, because travelling with him is really Star Wars-y.

But he wasn't much of a good use in the game, even his hacking and repair skills were too weak, you were better of learning it yourself.

But if this time T3 gets a big role (like R2) and is a very good hacker/repairer (like R2) and maybe even equiped with a bazooka.

I think most players will have him in their party.

Note: T3 could also be of good use for storing your lightsabre, for let's say ... if ye have to enter an area were you can't wear any kind of weaponry, or if you are captured (see SW:episode 6).

The Lucasarts site profiles T3 has someone with a "grand story to tell" and a droid with a pivotal role to come. If you ask me, that is literally screaming Revan.

As for his usefulness, it would be more useful IF the bench from the Ebon Hawk was removed in and replaced by T3. As for his actual combat capabilities, he needs better ones than the ones we got the last time around. Kreia sounds like a formidable ally and unlikely to be replaced by T3.

Indeed, finding T3 on the Ebon Hawk does have "Revan" written all over it.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Ya, and you could just get into the shipd log and find were revan is. Instead of talking to a droid that will respond beee beeeeeeeeee beaaaaaaaa, because I doubt you will have C3PO around to translate.