OFFICIAL Petition for a response form dev

:)

Are we the posters of thse forums wasting out time. How many of the suggestions posted in the forums have been worked into the game KOTOR 2.

At least are do our suggestions still have time to be put into the game if the suggestion is so monumental that the dev agrees to put it in.

P.S. I have phenomenal idea for KOTOR 2's gameplay/level ups.

:p

Repost:

It's not so much that our suggestions could make an impact on KotOR 2, but whatever we suggest now could plant seeds into the ideas of future Obsidian games. Our ideas and debates with one another could very well spark debates within the developer ranks on how best to approach game making. So lets keep the debates going.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

I'm just asking the dev a question, last time I checked I was still in the United States of American, they should be thanking me for having an intrest in their product.

One angry gamer/poster can do much more harm than good. <_<

yeah, i guess so.

I'm just asking the dev a question, last time I checked I was still in the United States of American, they should be thanking me for having an intrest in their product.

no, but really, you should stop spamming across forums and make stupid threads like this.

What are you, 5?

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

one angry poster can be ignored

I'm just asking the dev a question, last time I checked I was still in the        United States of American, they should be thanking me for having an intrest in their product.

no, but really, you should stop spamming across forums and make stupid threads like this.

What are you, 5?

agreed.

apparently he's one of those children that screams "look at me!" whenever his parents turn away from him for even a split second.

kid, this is a SUGGESTIONS forum. that means that posters post suggestions, and if any of them are actually a)good b)feasible c)easy to code/add then I'm sure Obsidian would contemplate it. Just because all your stupid ideas got ignored (for the record, if i were a developer i'd have ignored them too) doesn't mean Obsidian is being lazy or ignoring its fanbase.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

• 3 weeks later...
Are we the posters of thse forums wasting out time. How many of the suggestions posted in the forums have been worked into the game KOTOR 2.

At least are do our suggestions still have time to be put into the game if the suggestion is so monumental that the dev agrees to put it in.

Come on now people he has a valid point. I mean i hope all our suggestions aren't being ignored by the devs B)

Edited by Lightsaber430

Considering that KoTOR 2 is pretty much done with overall development and is in the final testing stages, any suggestions on these boards that can be taken into consideration that they like, will, but no promises by devs or Obsidian have been made concerning anything.

These forums are here as a convenience for both consumer and company, as Obsidian is interested in what you think, however, a form that is submitted directly to the developers is not in the cards at this point in time. They would get entirely too many in order to weed out the ones they like. The forums they look at quite regularly, and while they may not always post, they do see what is up here.

Oh, and just so we're all clear, the Bill of Rights article concerning Freedom of Speech doesn't really have any power on an internationally used, privately owned forum. :p

And, now, since this thread has degenerated (and, as Ghost said, is a rez), consider it locked. :)

Never assume malice when stupidity is to blame.