OFFICIAL Petition for a response from Dev

:)

Are we the posters of thse forums wasting out time. How many of the suggestions posted in the forums have been worked into the game KOTOR 2.

At least are do our suggestions still have time to be put into the game if the suggestion is so monumental that the dev agrees to put it in.

P.S. I have phenomenal idea for KOTOR 2's gameplay/level ups.

:p

It's not so much that our suggestions could make an impact on KotOR 2, but whatever we suggest now could plant seeds into the ideas of future Obsidian games. Our ideas and debates with one another could very well spark debates within the developer ranks on how best to approach game making. So lets keep the debates going.

"Things are funny...are comedic, because they mix the real with the absurd." - Buzz Aldrin.

"P-O-T-A-T-O-E" - Dan Quayle

;)

Thanks that answers my question its food for thought for the developers good.

The devs put a lot of our suggestions in the game. Cross check the suggestions forum and Questions to the Devs thread here.

The thing is: if you make a stupid suggestion, it doesn't get put in.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

;)

Thanks that answers my question its food for thought for the developers good.

The devs put a lot of our suggestions in the game. Cross check the suggestions forum and Questions to the Devs thread here.

The thing is: if you make a stupid suggestion, it doesn't get put in.

:D very true ;)

You're just sore that your stupid idea to make KOTOR II online pazzak didn't get used.

Of course, if the developers had used any of your ideas, I think the rest of us would be making an "OFFICIAL Petition" to boycot the game.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

You're just sore that your stupid idea to make KOTOR II online pazzak didn't get used.

Of course, if the developers had used any of your ideas, I think the rest of us would be making an "OFFICIAL Petition" to boycot the game.

That's somewhat harsh. BTW, what were his ideas?

The only things that the devs implemented after forum-input, that i'm aware of, were "more lightsaber colors" and "more lightsaber hilts".

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

:rolleyes:

Are we the posters of thse forums wasting out time.

;)

ya we are were wasting our time in this thread

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

They are in but the option to have them up or down is not in.

So there are robes with hoods that are always up and robes with hoods that are always down. :)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Soume poeple are jsut stuipd.

Some1 has had their english class today. :D

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Soume poeple are jsut stuipd.

Some1 has had their english class today. :D

Eh?

Just makin a joke about ur (i asume intentionally) miss spelt sentance! :)