• Mira
    • "Atris"
    • Visas Marr
    • Bao-Dur
    • Mandalore
    • "Handmaiden"
    • "Disciple"
    • Other...

Not sure yet. That dude with the silver plated suit keeps being labled as "Mandalore," even on the official site, but I'm pretty sure Mandalore is already dead, so how is that possible? Unless it's just an error and really just another Mandalorian.

Its been said several times .. but Mandalore is just a title! so when you kill the present Mandalore a new leader arises and claims the title .. If there are any mandalorians left that is!

Fortune favors the bald.

Not sure yet. That dude with the silver plated suit keeps being labled as "Mandalore," even on the official site, but I'm pretty sure Mandalore is already dead, so how is that possible? Unless it's just an error and really just another Mandalorian.

Its been said several times .. but Mandalore is just a title! so when you kill the present Mandalore a new leader arises and claims the title .. If there are any mandalorians left that is!

According to Canderous and Jagi there are. Canderous says that the Mandalorians went back to the outer rim, where the MAndalorian Sector is located. Jagi even goes as far as saying that there are still clans left.

Which is interesting, because this proves the Mandalorian hide their strenght, and their power. Canderous said Mandalore was dead, but HK faught the present Mandalore who was major alive. Canderous also said that the Clans were over, yet Jagi says there are some left, not mentioning other Mandalorians who went home.

So I'd say there a many,many,many left.

Oh and to stay on topic:

Mandalore. :)

KOTOR 2 must be completed