No Atris In Offical Site Character Section

OK now whis is confusing...The ladie with white hair isnt in the character section of the offical web site.....is her name Atris...or is she that hand maiden...or is it that lucasarts hasnt got around to putting her on the site yet? im confused now

more than likely what they have doen is mearly choosen to not give away her name because if you look at it there is one called dissciple, and one called mandalore as well. What I think is that they just decided to give them general names until they decided to release the full profile. So to sum it up I think all three names given are just place holders till a later press release and not the true names of the characters. Because dissciple sounds like another name for..... wait for it..... wait for it........ *APPRENTICE*, Hand maiden sounds like she might be just that when the PC first meets her, and as for Mandalore I am guessing that he is just that a mandalore solider and not THE mandalore.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Remember the apprentice's gender is opposite of the master.

where was that said? did I miss something? can you provide a link please.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

OK now whis is confusing...The ladie with white hair isnt in the character section of the offical web site.....is her name Atris...or is she that hand maiden...or is it that lucasarts hasnt got around to putting her on the site yet? im confused now

The handmaiden is the lightside apprentice

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Remember the apprentice's gender is opposite of the master.

where was that said? did I miss something? can you provide a link please.

I speculated that this was the case, but I don't think it was ever officially verified.

I am inclined to think that Diciple and Handmaiden are apprentices.

I think Visas and Atris may be different people, one joins you if LS, the other DS.

I think Mandalore is THE Mandalore, who is after all just the leader of the Mandalorians (since the death of the original). Because of this Mandalore could also be Canderous Odo.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Yep. I'm guessing she's a pivotal character to the plot, possibly as much as Nihilus. And if that is indeed the case, I'd rather find out playing the game.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.