Gurl in white, apprentice she may be?

I was looking at the main sight and it has that chick in white with short white hair carrying what seems to be blaster pistols. Later I looked at a few screen shots and she is now using a weapon exclusivly to jedi.....duh...a lightsaber. The thing that gets me is why was she using blaster pistols in the first place? Was she not a jedi before? Did she some how change classes and learned the ways of the jedi? I have no idea...give me some of your theories.....oh and if this has been asked please disregard the topic and show me were in the forums i can find this topic.

I was looking at the main sight and it has that chick in white with short white hair carrying what seems to be blaster pistols. Later I looked at a few screen shots and she is now using a weapon exclusivly to jedi.....duh...a lightsaber. The thing that gets me is why was she using blaster pistols in the first place? Was she not a jedi before? Did she some how change classes and learned the ways of the jedi? I have no idea...give me some of your theories.....oh and if this has been asked please disregard the topic and show me were in the forums i can find this topic.

She is the light side apprentice, and that other but similar looking person is the darkside apprentice

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It might jsut be for a 'cool effect' or we have a multi weopened jedi here.

true but what jedi uses blaster pistols. The themselves say that blasters are crude. Even if a jedi misplaced their saber wouldnt that jedi rather use a sword of some sort?

A Jedi would not use a blaster. As said, blasters are crude weapons. Jedi choose lightsabers out of necessity to have a weapon to defend themselves. They only use it as an offensive tool if necessary. Also, they are looked upon as superior to those who use blasters because the lightsaber is a graceful weapon. They use them with skill and finesse, and those not trained in their use are more likely to injure themselves than anyone else...as opposed to plasters, which anyone who can grip a gun can use.

Live forever or die trying.

jengaaaaux2.gif

It might jsut be for a 'cool effect' or we have a multi weopened jedi here.

true but what jedi uses blaster pistols. The themselves say that blasters are crude. Even if a jedi misplaced their saber wouldnt that jedi rather use a sword of some sort?

A Jedi would not use a blaster. As said, blasters are crude weapons. Jedi choose lightsabers out of necessity to have a weapon to defend themselves. They only use it as an offensive tool if necessary. Also, they are looked upon as superior to those who use blasters because the lightsaber is a graceful weapon. They use them with skill and finesse, and those not trained in their use are more likely to injure themselves than anyone else...as opposed to plasters, which anyone who can grip a gun can use.

It's worth noting that Star Wars d20, upon which this series' combat system is loosely based, has several prestige classes for Jedi that don't rely on lightsabers.

--Gheralt