Kreias abilities

When she is an active party member, Kreia gives everyone an earned experience bonus. Even better, the unique bond she shares with the player allows him to Force Chain attacks and defense. Any Force Power cast on Kreia or the player will be automatically applied to the other party members as well.

I'm curious if this applies to enemies, say if they use Fear.

I would doubt it, because what would happen if a sith lord used crush on her? it would kill everyone in the party and thus end the game right there.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I would think she is only a limited time charater or maybe she has almost no force points. I would make sense that force sight would be a natural power for her and cost her no force points kinda like juhani and her stealth power.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

When she is an active party member, Kreia gives everyone an earned experience bonus. Even better, the unique bond she shares with the player allows him to Force Chain attacks and defense. Any Force Power cast on Kreia or the player will be automatically applied to the other party members as well.

I'm curious if this applies to enemies, say if they use Fear.

I think it applees only to force buffs etc that you cast rather than attacks from enemies, no?

manthing2.jpg

she seems too good for her not to have a drawback tho.

Kriea's Drawback: Spends most of the game as a Force Ghost!

She can probably cause hostile Force powers directed against you to affect her instead, and this is how she will die.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

she seems too good for her not to have a drawback tho.

Kriea's Drawback: Spends most of the game as a Force Ghost!

She can probably cause hostile Force powers directed against you to affect her instead, and this is how she will die.

This idea is not far fetched. IIRC it is said that she would also sacrifice herself for you if it is necessary.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

No, it doesn't happen with hostile attacks against her. It's more like buffs and the like. Any buffs cast on her are also cast on the player character. Not on other party members besides the player character (which would be all of one, I guess). That part of the description on the site was a bit misleading.

She'll have her fair share of drawbacks though... You'll just have to see. ;)

-Akari

Thanks Akari, clears that up a bit.

When she is an active party member, Kreia gives everyone an earned experience bonus. Even better, the unique bond she shares with the player allows him to Force Chain attacks and defense. Any Force Power cast on Kreia or the player will be automatically applied to other as well.

Kreia will, as Akari most generously put in, have drawbacks. I have an idea which, if it is true, is a major spoiler. I'll put a spoiler alert on the post and make it highlight requiring, etc.....

Highlight text to read:

***POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT***

The official site states that: "She is, in fact, quite willing to sacrifice herself if it means the player will survive and reconnect with his teachings". This seems like a bit of a premonition to me, like the Bastila resisting the Darkside piece on the KotOR site. Also it would fit in with her role of elderly mentor copying Obi-Wan (sacrificed himself to let Luke escape).

***POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT

There was a guy here who made up a lot of good stories about how K2 will play out. One thing he talked about was Kreia giving her life for the PC, it was quite dramatic.

I always thought Kreia wouldn't live long throught the game, most likely Darth Sion, her former pupil, will deal her the killing blow. Plus it will give us time to train our apprentice. :p

Hm... When you max out DS at the Kotor2 site, the spooky sith guy voice, which I think is Sion's, says "Annihilate the jedi. Do it. Channel your rage." On the other hand, when you're a maxed out LSer, Kreia says "Destroy the sith, jedi. Do it now."

Both times you're given the choice of either continuing on your path or turning the other way - if you turn, the person who talked screams in pain.

You guys see where I'm getting at?

9/30 -- NEVER FORGET!