Xbox KOTOR 2 Place Mat For Your Xbox

Hi There,

XBOX PLACE MAT FOR YOU XBOX !!! (VERY VERY EASY TO MAKE)

(NOTE I do not intend to make any money from this...all logos and star wars logos and pictures belong to mr Lucas and lucasarts....i just made it because its my hobby and i felt like sharing it with you)

Any way I thought I share my "place mat" idea with my fellow kotor fans (I made one and stuck it on top of my xbox where the green round circle is...id you get sick of the place mat you can very easily remove it)

I got this great Idea that came into mind... to celebrate the offical star wars kotor 2 web site and game...i made this xbox kotor 2 place mat to stick on top of your xbox (i made one for my self)...what you do is.....you go to the offical new kotor 2 web site here

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swkotor_sit.../indexDark.html

and go to the "wallpaper" section under the "media section and pick either the dark or light side wallpaper and once you pick the picture to be your place mat....go to the program paint ..every computer should have the normal program paint....now copy the picture to paint and paste, you will have to adjust the setting of your printer to make sure the while picture fits on A4 paper....for a reasonable good kotor 2 place mat follow this instruction this is very easy to make!

you should be in paint with a white program with tool on your left hand side

now once you have picked your place mat picture for your Xbox to print out

in paint go up to File/Page Set up

on orientation section (on the left hand side) click on land scape only....if portrait is selected un tick it and only click land scape only!...

then after that you should be able to adjust the "scaling" (on right bottom hand side) click in about 69% size to get a reasonable place mat for your xbox...

one you have done this go up to file/ then click on print preview then it should have the while picture on there....once you are satisfied print the picture you selected out and get it elaminated to protect your picture (you dont have to get it elaminated...you can just leave it un-elaminated..but it is advisable to do so) , then get some blue tac so the place mat can stick on top of your xbox and bambo you have your place mat for your xbox !! stick it on top of you xbox and i reccamend blue tac because if you get sick of the picture you can remove it with no hassles what so ever....if you have any problems following this guide

NOTE

you do not have to stick to the pictures i suggested infact you can make a place mat for your xbox in any choosing you like for example it can be ep 3 place mat or Halo place mat etc....

please feel free to PM me id you have any problems

if you make a kotor 2 xbox place mat and were successful in making one please let us know how you went.....

I don't want to sound stupid but what is the placemat for?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

No the place mat is actually a poster....the picture sits on top of your xbox where the green circle is...i(t does not damage the xbox at all!)....you stick the place mat with blue tac on back of the elaminated picture...i reccamended blue tac so if you wanted to remove it ...it could be removed easily with any hassles......do you get me now?

in a way yes...looks like you have the idea...you dont stick it on with glue or any thing that will ruin your valuable xbox.....use blue tac.....the place mat is basically a picture elaminated with blue tac stuck on the back and you stick it on top of your xbox to give you xbox a more colorful look.....it is easilt removable too if you use blue tac

in a way yes...looks like you have the idea...you dont stick it on with glue or any thing that will ruin your valuable xbox.....use blue tac.....the place mat is basically a picture elaminated with blue tac stuck on the back and you stick it on top of your xbox to give you xbox a more colorful look.....it is easilt removable too if you use blue tac

Oh, I see. But why would we want to tac on a piece of paper on the Xbox in the first place?

manthing2.jpg

This may sound like a retarded question, but: Why?

Why would you want to put that on your Xbox?

Oh, I see.  But why would we want to tac on a piece of paper on the Xbox in the first place?

Haha atleast I'm not the only one wondering that.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

if you elaminate it....it turns into a nice shiney poster to make your xbox stand out..you put it on there to show that you love your xbox or kotor 2...if you dont like the place mat poster you can remove it and leave it as a normal xbox....any more question? do most of you get it now?

NOTE: it does not damage your beloved Xbox

(i made one from the KOTOR 2 wallpaper that the offical site made i printed out the picture and i elaminated the normal picture and put blue tac on the back and stuck it on top of my xbox....i chose blue tac because it doesnt damage your xbox and if I get sick of it i can remove it)

there are enitre kits to out fit Xboxs being sold for certain games like HALO 2 or HL2 (I think). They cover all of the flat black plastic on the top and front of the Xbox some acctually look kinda cool. While I doubt that I would purchase or buy something like that I am guessing there are quite a few people who would if for no other reason other than to show how much they love the game.

Here are some exapmles

245619.jpg

245618.jpg

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

somthing like that....but you just grab a normal picture that you print out of your printer (the picture will be square) and you cover it with plastic elamination protection and then blue tac it to the xbox

you stick it where star gate has posted the pictures...it actually goes over the X on the xbox but the colorful picture actually looks cool and stands out...even better you can change the picture to what ever you want....

equipment to do this iswith

a printer

blue tac (blue sticky stuff that you can use to stick up posters with on your bedroom wall)

plastic alamination machine (you dont have to have a elaminator,you can go down the shop and get the shop keep to elaminate it for you if you want)

a picture you want to print (a picture to make your xbox look cool)

Yeah I know what your talking about but I figured that some would rather see a simalar repersentation then to hear what they look like.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png