visas marr, "handmaiden" and disciple?

As I said in the other thread, I think Disciple/Handmaiden is your apprentice. Maybe Visar is the Evil Sith Chick?

didn't see the other thread(tidbit of info blabla).

so visas marr is a sith apprentice; then maybe handmaiden is the goody 2 shoes apprentice?

handmaiden reminds me of that chick in one of the screenshots; the one akari said had white hair...

wonder who this disciple guy is?

on the top, the handmaiden turns into visas marr if you get the "dark side" to her

1.marr and handmaiden are the same person...

2.it just symbolizes that you have to chose; either marr or handmaiden as your apprentice...

but then there is the little Luke skywalker clone that you seem to be able to teach too.

Maybe it has something to do with your alignment on who you choose. IE Darkside you get the Handmaiden, LS you get Disciple aka Luke. :ph34r:

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

disciple is probably a group of folks(as george w. bush would say) that u meet during the game, but who is visas marr and this handmaiden?

could visas marr be a party member?

you find these under media and then aim icons at kotor2.com...

Nah, Disciple is a specific character.

-Akari

So i guess that you can't have all three in your party at the same time, due to your alignment?

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

disciple is probably a group of folks(as george w. bush would say) that u meet during the game, but who is visas marr and this handmaiden?

-Akari

thanks, but i'm guessing that's not his real name? i'm assuming this goes for "handmaiden" as well?

-Akari

So i guess that you can't have all three in your party at the same time, due to your alignment?

hm, maybe you have to chose between marr and handmaiden at some point? kind of like chosing between jolee and juhani and bastilla?

-Akari

hm, maybe you have to chose between marr and handmaiden at some point? kind of like chosing between jolee and juhani and bastilla?

I hope so, it would add some replayability to the game.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

-Akari

I hope so, it would add some replayability to the game.

hm, so akari says you can't have all three in your party. so who excludes who? is it marr vs. handmaiden? a sort light side vs. dark side? or is it disciple vs. handmaiden or marr? depending on what gender the pc is?