KOTOR 2 SITE COMING NOV 15

In fact now that I've actually seen that page, I believe the posted date may be referring to that page itself. I couldn't see anything mentioning the official KotOR II page. I'm confused... :rolleyes:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Nothing to be confused about, it seems. The date refers to the opening of "Star Wars Evolution", not affiliated with Lucas Arts official homepage.

Correct! I am helping some with Evo. I didnt know we had that page but we are not at all affiliated with the LA page. Thank you and please come again

I have a fansite, we are working on making the forums more stylish, and some time nexy week the main site will be up.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

It's KOTOR forums , but we don't have that many members because we have not begun to advertise it yet, we don't plan to advertise it till the forums look the way we would like them to, so hopefully they will be done by the end of next week.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I don't know what date the official site will go live is.

But from what I've been told by others here it looks really good. It has tidbits and pictures of all the potential party members, so all the mysteries around party NPCs will soon be resolved. Sort of... ;)

-Akari

I don't know what date the official site will go live is.

But from what I've been told by others here it looks really good. It has tidbits and pictures of all the potential party members, so all the mysteries around party NPCs will soon be resolved.  Sort of...  ;)

-Akari

Good old (yoing) Akari, always giving us info.

A breif summuary but it will not tell you of the charter's true past just the one that they tell you when they first meet you.

It has tidbits and pictures of all the potential party members, so all the mysteries around party NPCs will soon be resolved. Sort of...

We find out what most of the characters look like, along with a brief backstory. That is what i am guessing.