In game music.

in games you can generally turn down music volume individually and then play your own music in the background .. I don't see why this shouldn't be a possibility here! But why would you want to do that? I thought the ingame music from Kotor one was just fine ..

Fortune favors the bald.

If the musical score is good, then turning it down would be a waste.  The musical score adds to the experiance of the game IMO.  Not that I'd complain if the score included some Led Zeppelin or Guns N' Roses, it just has to be in theme...

Haha that would be tight if the ending guitar solo from November Rain was playing when u found out ur revan.....

DUUUUNNN dunnn dun dun waaa dun dun dundadadun dunnnn dad didllybladunduhhhderdan dun dunnn "everybody" "needs somebody"

The original KotOR music was dull, repetitive, and mostly didn't fit in many of the climactic moments of the game. Even more if you compare it to the soundtrack of the movies. The only track I didn't get sick of after hearing a dozen times was the one played during the Endar Spire. I sure hope they do better this time around... or I will make good use of the "no sound" option.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

DUUUUNNN dunnn dun dun waaa dun dun dundadadun dunnnn dad didllybladunduhhhderdan dun dunnn "everybody" "needs somebody"

Hell, while we're at it lets add 'Welcome to the Jungle' for Dxun, and I'm sure I'll find somewhere to fit 'Stairway to Heaven' in there somewhere :D

I didn't think that the score for KotOR was that bad tbh. Okay so it didn't match the classics from the films, but lets be honest - not much can. As long as they manage the right blend of classic and new material it should be good.