Life After The Force

Just thought of this, if Jedi (dark and light) live on in the Force after death then the developer's could put in those Kotor 1 Jedi characters that could have died in TSL. They just make them into spirits who talk to your character in a vision or come to you during a crucial part of the game.

I was thinking that if this is the case then maybe one of the Jedi masters who died on Tatooine, Zhar, Vrook or whoever, could appear to you.

Just one of my far-fetched ideas. Just thought I'll toss it in.

i think it is a cool idea and it would eliminate the need for amnesia (if it was going to be in) but i dnt think it will be included now but nice idea.

i can picture jolee's ghost coming up to me now and moaning about reven or how it is boring being a spirit wondering the galaxy for eternity for all the ungreatful little kids.

You must be realy powerful Jedi, to be able to appear as a ghost. Its not a simple thing - only the most powerfull(Vader, Yoda, Obi-Wan and others) are capable of doing that. So, no one of our companions from KotOR 1 was powerfull enough to do that.

Revan will not appear as ghost for one simple reason: he is immortal :D Revan cannot die without another glorious sequence with him in, I refuse to admit it he can be killed in any way that isn't earthshaking.

I liked the appearance of the Force ghost at the tomb in Korriban in KotOR (can't remember the guys name). It added some mythos to the storyline. I hope Korrriban features a few more, and hopefully Dxun.

How cool would it be if we get to go on Yavin, and talk to Exar....the Yavin 4 space station was in KOTOR 1 for the PC, do u think we can actually land on the planet this time and explore the jungle ruins of the massassi temple? Like 4000 years b4 luke makes the academy there....any thoughts?

It would be cool if we could talk to the spirit of Freedon Nadd on Dxun, Exar Kun on Yavin IV, or any of the ancient Sith Lords on Korriban.

Maybe we'll get to do the same sort of thing as Exar Kun did when he visited Korriban, where he went through all those trials set by the ancient Sith Lord ghosts in the Valley of the Dark Lords.

How cool would it be if we get to go on Yavin, and talk to Exar....the Yavin 4 space station was in KOTOR 1 for the PC, do u think we can actually land on the planet this time and explore the jungle ruins of the massassi temple? Like 4000 years b4 luke makes the academy there....any thoughts?

This simply will be the GREATEST!

Ghost appearances should only take place when you had a close connection to these people (like Luke had to Ben Kenobi; Anakin obviously had nothing like that).

Thats simply not right. Exar Kun appeard to Kyp Duron, without even talking to him before.

And Marca Ragnos(or Naga Sadow, forgot which one) appeared to Exar Kun and tought him the secrets of the Dark Side.