Release Date

Alright, my question is about the Release date for XBOX, it says December 04, so in less than 2 months away....I can hardly believe it's finally here, same with Halo 2...these are probably the only videogames that I've ever waited for or anticipated, and followed production....but when in December is it supposed to come out? Is a day confirmed? Mainly becase I want to get the gaem and play it thru a few times b4 January 7th, I'll be going out of twon for 5 weeks and wont be able to play any games LOL.....so is it early or late December by any chance?

I heard the 6th. But thats just going off memory, I haven't tried confirming that.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I wonder when Lucasarts will actually get around to finalizing the exact date for both releases. So far we've got December 04 and February 05. So that narrows it down to 31 days and 28 days, respectively. Not exactly "concrete", considering it's almost November and thus a month, and 3 months away, again respectively.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Dont worry about it, I made the same mistake when I read it too the first time....but then I noticed it was the year, not day... :D

hey i think u mite of been rite first time you know, sometimes (credit cards particularly) the month is listed before the year, its more common in america as well so i suspect that that does actually mean the 4th december this year, also iv herd that date bein flung around so......

Dont worry about it, I made the same mistake when I read it too the first time....but then I noticed it was the year, not day... :D

hey i think u mite of been rite first time you know, sometimes (credit cards particularly) the month is listed before the year, its more common in america as well so i suspect that that does actually mean the 4th december this year, also iv herd that date bein flung around so......

nah I know whatu mean, but the thing said....

Xbox 12/04 and PC 2/05

it meant December 2004 and Febuary 2005

That doesn't mean it's being released on that date. It just means that's the date that the store you bought it from has listed as a tentative release date.

Have you seen anything earlier??????????? If they want to max profits, they would get it out asap

Strangely, i just got an e-mail from the shop that i pre-ordered TSL from, stating that the releasedate from the xbox version has been changed from dec 9th 2004, to december 6th 2004.

I live in Finland, Europe.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy