Have You Noticed The Mystery?

It's pretty obvious that "white haired chick" isn't atris. I mean, how many white-robed, white-haired ppl are there in this game? Akari just said that she (the robed person in screenshot) is in our party, but is not atris. Come on people, THINK! :devil:

EDIT: I take back the White-haired part. Just a mental error

from what I have read in the lucasarts forums this atris person is the first person to join your party on pegasus and you are supposed to meet her in a morgue. there is more but that is the big stuff

Funny that...

Wasn't it supposed to be Kreia that we'd meet in the morgue. :devil:

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

Exactly... In all these concept arts and stuff... its just Atris fighting alone or fighting Darth Ni... what's to say she's even apart of your party? Her strong sense of will seems to set her out as a lone wolf so to speak.

:-;):devil:o:):-:ninja: :ninja: :ninja: SHikcYA!!! Rusty Shackleford saves the day. :sorceror:

I wont search through three pages of forum posts but here is the screenshot people are talking about (if people haven't linked it already)

1.jpg

AND THIS IS NOT ATRIS!

One more thing: Why do developers have to give such cryptic responses to questions?

Im sure that eirther

-The Sith really want her not you.

God I hope not. That's Bastila all over again.

Don't want to go through another one of those lengthy 'please turn back to the light or else I'll nag you to death because the jedi don't kill their prisoners.'

The focus should be on the PC, not some stupid white haired twins.

The WHC in the concept arts look nothing like the WHC in the new avatars. Maybe the chick in the all white in the screenshot, who is not Atris, is the same girl in the new avatars. They both are wearing hoods. Maybe the chick in the concept art is someone one all together.

I am pretty sure a Dev(probably Akari) confirmed that the Jedi female known as Atris (the one always seen fighting Darth Nihilus) is not the same as the white haired chick in the avatars (lowiej's avatar). I think this white haired chick is the same one shown in the picture. Damn, this is getting confusing. It will most likely be really simple once we ge the game.....