Have You Noticed The Mystery?

have you ever noticed that a women call Atris the white hair chick is always appearing on the offical lucasarts web site and in previews of kotor 2 in magazines but when you go and look at the screen shots for kotor 2 you never see any screen shots of the mysterious white hair young women...you dont even see her in your pary-to-be....(has anyone seen a screen shot of the white hair lady yet...if they have could they lead a link here please) has anyne noticed? she seems to just appear just there surprisingly

it just weird...is this character surpose to be special or somthing?....she looks very important.....i dont know but i get the feeling smothing BIG with her...you know how obsidiian hasnt even shown you any thing of her except bits here and there...i cant explain it....things kept back are normally big i think

Yeah, I noticed it too, but it's the same thing With Darth Nihilus....the thing is we haven't seen tons of people from the game yet, they just want us to be suprised...

and they're doing a good job at keeping us waiting....this game is gonna sell like a mother F*#%&@

lol

and that screen was of kreia not of atris

There was an early screen up back around the time Mira's character info was put out of her talking to a female character who looked a lot like Atris. Was on IGN or something,the screen was kind of dark and it's more then possible the screen was of a PC with a blond/white haired head option.

Though the screen was removed awhile back I have yet to see it anywhere else.

Where do we get that the lady in the wallpaper and such, the white-haired jedi is Atris? I agree that maybe we've assigned the wrong name to her. Really, what are the odds of having to white-haired female jedi in one game anyway?

i think it is more likely there is a close link or bond between atris and msg hense the reason they are always seen battling each otha. i think it is 1 of 2 things

1. MSG destroyed atris' homeplanet with all her family on it and she wants revenge for that.

2. MSG used to be atris' jedi master and he wanted her to come to the dark side and she refused so now she wants to destroy him for that

i know it has already been said but these are the most likely things unless it is a complete double bluff by obsidian in which case it could mean anything :huh: