Sith Lords Searching For You?

Hi there,

You know how it was mentioned thosands of times how the sith lords are hunting for you and you only...do you think they will be searching for you like vader did with luke...and they hunt for you only and they mght want you to join them in the dark side or die...(not like in kotor where you were the main character and malak wasnt even interested in you one bit...he wasn interested in Bastilla instead...that sucked...he should've been interested in you instead!)...so do you think that the lords will go to all the trouble just to try and get you into their grasp?

If you do pay some attention to the trailer you get the hint that they definately want you to join them or DIE.

Well we'll see who will die after I get the game in my hands. :)

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

(not like in kotor where you were the main character and malak wasnt even interested in you one bit...he wasn interested in Bastilla instead...that sucked...he should've been interested in you instead!)...

Oh he was definately interested in you after Calo told him you were alive... "Lord Malak was most displeased you escaped Taris alive. He has promised a great reward..." - I think that proves it.

Maybe your character has some interesting back story that makes the Sith Lords hunt you down i.e. you were a hero of the Mandalorian Wars, you were an apprentice to one of the Jedi Council Masters.

And they want you bad for this some unknown reason.

They want you as they think you are the last Jedi :)"

That can't be the sole reason. I don't believe the existence of one lone Jedi would make a difference in the grand scheme of things, especially when the Sith have control of the universe. There must be a reason why they fear you enough to make them seek you out.

im hoping they go to all that trouble to hunt you down alone....and get them to join them..i dont want them to go after some other crappy NPC....after all its fun to be noticed! and wanted! I just hope obisidioan make the sith lords try to make you turn to the dark side and join them..say for example you are on the light side and you meet up with a dark lord and they give you a choice of coming with them to the dark side or see countless billions of lives wasted so you have no choice but to go with the sith lords...sought of like when bastilla got captured on the levithian...by malak....but this time its YOU who get captured) that would be cool!

Well we saw what an impact Battle Meditation had on the war effort .. and Revan single handedly took over/saved the galaxy! so in this particular univers they must be all to awarre what difference and individual (especially Jedi) is capable of! so I can definitiely understand why the Sith Lords are so eager to kill you og have you join them ..

Fortune favors the bald.

They want you as they think you are the last Jedi :)"

That can't be the sole reason. I don't believe the existence of one lone Jedi would make a difference in the grand scheme of things, especially when the Sith have control of the universe. There must be a reason why they fear you enough to make them seek you out.

Yes, I agree, there must be something more. And there also has to be be a reason or event why they know about you. I mean your character has been in exile for a very long time. And you forgot to use the force so there wouldn't be any "vibrations" of the force. If they believe all the other Jedi to be dead then why not you.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Yes, I agree, there must be something more. And there also has to be be a reason or event why they know about you. I mean your character has been in exile for a very long time. And you forgot to use the force so there wouldn't be any "vibrations" of the force. If they believe all the other Jedi to be dead then why not you.

It was Revan. :devil:

S/he tipped the 3 stooges about your existence. (w00t)

The main twist in the plot is that you're just a decoy, a distraction leading them into a wild goose chase. :huh:

:lol:

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.