Nuetral locations

Well in kotor there were alot of stores and you were pretty much a citiizen when you were in a city, but now all the Sith Lords are trying to kill you, will you still be able to go around like in a city and buy and sell stuff, and i don't mean like one store in some camp, i mean multiple stores in a city.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Well in kotor there were alot of stores and you were pretty much a citiizen when you were in a city, but now all the Sith Lords are trying to kill you, will you still be able to go around like in a city and buy and sell stuff, and i don't mean like one store in some camp, i mean multiple stores in a city.

You were hunted on Taris and were able to go to a store and buy stuff. You were an enemy on Korriban but were able to go to a store and buy stuff. I'm not sure why that would change just because you're being hunted. Just because the Sith seem to be in power, doesn't mean every world is 100% behind them.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well i just havn't seen that many (none) screens of shops

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

Well i just havn't seen that many (none) screens of shops

You have a point. All the screenshots so far have been of combat.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Yea, and it changes depending on your last saved game.