Other Jedi

I've not read everything about the suspected storyline, because I don't want to ruin the game for myself. One thing I would like to know though is, most of the previews that I have read deal with the PC (Me/You) being the last remaining Jedi alive. But supposedly Kreia and Atris are Jedis too. I wonder how this will work out, and where have they been?

It really has to be that you aren't the only surviving Jedi, because you might go darkside. There will still have to be some Jedi somewhere, so that there will be Jedi in the future. Just makes me wonder you know.

o and to the original poster that woman in ur avatar is a jedi aswell. atleast i saw her fighting with a saber. and shes not atris akari confirmed that

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Haha I just htought of something.....so there are supposedly 2 jedi s besides u and they are GIRLS.....man....that's pretty tight, with two Female Jedi, then that BOunty hunter chick, and maybe a third jedi that u think is also a woman.....then my Male Jedi is gonna be an Effin PIMP (w00t) hahaha....I'll be spending most of my time on the ebon Hawk....with a video recorder.....dig it cats?

Haha I just htought of something.....so there are supposedly 2 jedi s besides u and they are GIRLS.....man....that's pretty tight, with two Female Jedi, then that BOunty hunter chick, and maybe a third jedi that u think is also a woman.....then my Male Jedi is gonna be an Effin PIMP (w00t) hahaha....I'll be spending most of my time on the ebon Hawk....with a video recorder.....dig it cats?

Probably going to be equal amount of Males and Females, like in the last game...

Amen, brother :)

• 2 months later...