Silver armour guy

Who do you think is behind the armour?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think is behind the armour?

• A mandalorian
    • Canderous Ordo
    • Your mum
    • A homicidal overgrown Ewok
    • Other
    • I don't care!

I'm pretty sure it's been said in an interview that he is a Mandalorian. Whether or not he is Canderous I am not sure of.

Also hasn't been said that this Silver guy needs something to breathe, if it is Canderous then why would he need this? Did he get in some kind of big trouble?

I think that breathing thing is gon in the newer shots.

Famous words of Canderous when on Dantooine and rescuing the droid for the woman and talking to them AGAIN when they're in the enclave.

Woman "I'm gonna rub you down with oil yadi yadi yadi"

Droid "Kill me please"

Canderous "That droids gonna serve her master real good tonight"

Stay Cool,

SLM

I'm voting for Canderous, since Obsidian has been very tight-lipped when it comes to cameo-appearances, and he's wearing a Heavy repeating blaster.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Guest Darth Banooby7

Meshugger,

you don't WEAR a blaster, you HOLD a blaster!!!

jest kiddin' i heard that in K2 you can wear your weapons across your back an stuff when your not usin' 'em!

Meshugger,

you don't WEAR a blaster, you HOLD a blaster!!!

jest kiddin'  i heard that in K2 you can wear your weapons across your back an stuff when your not usin' 'em!

English isn't my mothertongue, but thanks for the grammatical correction.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I think he is an Iradorian (or whatever you call them, the guy in the gold armor in the mannan bar) I think it would be interesting just to have someone in your party who lusts for blood. But in all reality I think he's a mandalorian.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

I was gonna suggest that its Carth, but the lack of using 2 pistols campaigns against that idea.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I have an idea that goes against the trend, don't get me wrong Canderous totally kicks ass and all but the armor resembles that of a sith soldier. Could it be posible that this guy was a sith changed his armor a bit to look cooler and then joined up with the new hero cause he had a change of heart or maybe some sith guy sent to turn you to the Darkside, it could happen! Maybe... :lol: