Cool idea for KOTOR 3 for Dark/Lightside

Some of you may know the history of the Teras Kasi. They were formed to keep Jedi yadi yadi yadi at a level where they wouldnt be too overpowered. I dont know if it was these forums or another, think it was these, but there were some links that I cannot dig up.

KOTOR 3 good ideas to add a little more 'side versatility' to the game.

If your darkside, killing any and all, every so often a Teras Kasi monk would jump out or appear somewhere, awaiting you ready to end your destruction.

**minor spoilers**

I mean, regardless if you were light/dark in KOTOR 1, you had a few sith always jumping on you when visiting a new planet.

**end minor spoilers**

Teras Kasi is a fascinating aspect of StarWars. Atleast I think because of their role with the Jedi.

Partially immune to force, diseases, poisons. I think it may also be a good 'minor boss' instead of everything being Jedi/Sith.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Stay Cool,

SLM

Yeah I know what you mean by the lightsaber combat. Or atleast lose a hand. Hehe.

I mean, from what I get, the Order of Teras Kasi was like in Highlander how they had the watchers. Except they didnt record, mostly just intervened when someone was getting too powerful for their own good.

I know little information about this. I do recall reading something even w/ the New Republic that Luke was looking for some Teras Kasi descendent to help train in his Academy. Dont know if that was a game or something I read.

But being attuned to the force themselves, they dont use it, rather the power inside themselves. I think it fits in quite well even w/ the KOTOR world. I dont know also as far as continuity goes if it jives with that timeline.

Stay Cool,

SLM

I just thought Teras Kasi was something they put into SWG to have martial arts-monks with wierd names. You cannot have unarmedmasters without psycho names.

"You have offended my family, and you have offended the Shaolin temple." Bruce Lee, Enter the Dragon

I'm just saying from what I read, Teras Kasi were resistant to the Force. Diseases. Poisons, and Aging as well. They mostly lived to be double what someone of their species would normally live.

If the force partially controls a Jedi's movement, why would it have such a big impact on someone resistant to that. Your force push, whirlwind, insanity having little to no effect.

Plus also take it video game/ movie wise since this is all fantasy. How many times have you seen an unarmed person beat the crap outta someone w/ a weapon.

Many of times!

Its so predictable in movies these days, 2 guys go at it unarmed. Its a good fight till one draws out a knife. And its usually the guy w/ the knife that gets his a$$ handed to him.

The Order of the Teras Kasi is formidable to a Jedi. I think it would be neat for something different. Not a main boss, just a mini-boss somewhere in the game.

Teras Kasi Bounty Hunter.

*flexes*

Stay Cool,

SLM

I still don't understand how the name'Ter

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

YOU know what would be good? If in KOTOR 3 instead of starting from the guy in the middle of it all, you cold pick your side, and certain planets and quests would be exclusive to that.

Dude that would so rule! I would love that type of game. (w00t)

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Some of you may know the history of the Teras Kasi. They were formed to keep Jedi yadi yadi yadi at a level where they wouldnt be too overpowered. I dont know if it was these forums or another, think it was these, but there were some links that I cannot dig up.

KOTOR 3 good ideas to add a little more 'side versatility' to the game.

If your darkside, killing any and all, every so often a Teras Kasi monk would jump out or appear somewhere, awaiting you ready to end your destruction.

**minor spoilers**

I mean, regardless if you were light/dark in KOTOR 1, you had a few sith always jumping on you when visiting a new planet.

**end minor spoilers**

Teras Kasi is a fascinating aspect of StarWars. Atleast I think because of their role with the Jedi.

Partially immune to force, diseases, poisons. I think it may also be a good 'minor boss' instead of everything being Jedi/Sith.

Thoughts? Ideas?

Stay Cool,

SLM

This should be in "SUGGESTIONS" but i like your idea

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf