implant are for docters

how come you can have very very low treat injury low intellegence, and put in an implant, i mean it takes a doctor to put a baggy of silicone *whistles changing the subjuct* but a purson with a 60 iq can put in a central nervous system anhacer

Well I would assume that the implant slots into an already existing slot on the body so as to be easily interchangeable.

Depending on the level of technology available they might come in liquid sachets, which you just spread onto the skin.

There are many ways you could have a moron put in an implant that do not require him to perform surgery on himself.

ya, but if there so easy y do u need 3 feats just to use some

Why are you able to hear the roar of starships in space?

because the ships produce a vast amount of oxygen or any gas than allows for sounds to easily be transported .. and carries a giant gravity "pump" to keep them nearby so you are able to hear the lovely roaring sound of spaceships in all its glroy.. :huh: well it was worth a shot ..

Fortune favors the bald.

ya, but if there so easy y do u need 3 feats just to use some

You already answerd this question youself, because yiu charter is retarded because he has a 60 IQ

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf