the game info

if they gave you every single little detail about kotor 2 would you want to see it. if they told you more charachters would you listen? do you really want to know more? :devil:

i want to wait until i own my own copy of kotor 2 to know. and i see so many people just saying oh... i want more information i want more, but dont you want to wait until you have your own copy? :p

Couldn't have said it better. I have been sayin' for a while now that we should get absolutely no more info. I understand that people are going crazy, including myself, but if we were to get the game right now it would be so much more enjoyable not knowing what we were getting ourselves into. I am really hoping that they release no more info.

*crosses fingers*

I don't want plot revealing info .. But info on locations and stats like Morris pointed it out would be fine! but generally I don't want to much info! just a little to juice things up.. some simple ingame videos etc.

Fortune favors the bald.

Nope, I don't want to know every little thing about every little character this time around. IMHO, LA spilled too much about K1 & couple that with what was spilled on other boards (unmarked spoilers, plot & twist, etc. though thats no fault of LA just big mouthed XBoxers who wouldn't understand the PC people were still waiting to buy the game) there was very little surprise my 1st play through. Hopefully LA keeps some things new & unknown for TSL.

*Crosses fingers as well*

Now new info is neccessary IMO,

just pubilsh the game earlier for PC users so that can avoid spoilers. Otherwise we'll pretty much know anything major in the game before we can even play it.

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

I don't think anything short of a full walkthrough can *really* spoil the gaming experience so I really don't care.

The little pre-release info that is released gets people's imagination working as to *how* all that stuff will work itself into a coherent whole; that's something which heightens excitement, it doesn't diminish the fans' expectations.

Zwangvolle Plage!

M

(w00t) more, MoRe, MORE!!!!!! I wanna KNOW EVERYTHING about KOTOR2... how much information I know about will not change the fact that it is my favourite game. I want to know everything.. that way I can start choosing the ways I'll play the game. :p

:p

There's a differance between info and spoilers, for instance if it was announced that you get to meet a certain KoTOR NPC, that would qualify as interesting info and not a spoiler.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "