Please Have Another KOTOR Member In KOTOR 2

Just hope there will be at least Bastilla or Carth in kotor 2....it would be so cool to see your new ego to meet your former alter ego....and also have your new party members meet you old kotor party member.........how cool that would be....i know i have heard it depends on the dicisions you make in kotor first of that will affect kotor 2

Whether or not they have an actual appearence doesn't much matter to me as I'm a different character. That being said however, I would be disappointed if we didn't learn at least a little of how things turned out for them.

One of the marks of a good RPG is how involved the player gets with the NPCs. Do we like the "heros" and hiss at the "villains" (depending on one's view of course) In addition we have to like our own character and their place in the created universe. Since I did to both of the above, I am more then a little curious to see how they are doing.

It would kind of funny to find out that Revan, sourge of the galaxy, cracked his noodle in the bath one day.......

Gotag

Not Carth again, AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!

Hm, maybe I'll get to kill him this time around, no matter my alliance. Even if I am LS "accidents" can happen :blink:

And by the light of the moon

He prays for their beauty not doom

So far, Carth has been confirmed in a cameo. ou meet him on Telos.

Bastila is a veryveryvery possible cameo.

The other KOTOR characters, depends on importance and popularity to be in KOTOR2.

Carth might return? Woah... wait a minute, does this mean that the ending of KOTOR was based on the darkside Male in that case?

If that is the case... that means the female version of Revan ending did not pursue ahead :-

If Bastila does come back, does that mean shes neutral in the game?

Carth might return? Woah... wait a minute, does this mean that the ending of KOTOR was based on the darkside Male in that case?

If that is the case... that means the female version of Revan ending did not pursue ahead 

If Bastila does come back, does that mean shes neutral in the game?

Well, when I say Carth is a confirmed cameo, that is if you choose it in the questions you are asked. If Revan was DSFemale, Carth wont be back.

With Bastila, nothing has been confirmed, but she was one of the most important and popular characters in the game, so it seems likely she will make a cameo. I dont know what alignment she would be, problably depend on Revans alignment. Even then, you would have to choose whether she lived or died through the suttle questions you will be asked.

i want 10 new party members i think it is near impossible to include old 1s because we had them at different levels in the game i know for 1 that all my characters apart from the jedi were rlly low level because i never used them. i would not mind meeting some of them again wondering around levels and mayb helping them out that would be cool but it is impossible 2 have them as active party members IMO.

• 2 weeks later...

Do we get chance to kill Carth this time he annoyed me as hell with his whinner stuff about being betrayed by his mentor all the time.

He was annoying as hell and ran like a coward when it was fighting the Dark Lord is back fight.

Bastilla would be interesting since there so many outcome from kotor1 either sith end, light end or death end.

EDIT: Think DS end will have limited characters since only ones surviving was Carth(coward), canderous, Hk47, other droid, (possible bastilla).

Light side would have most i assume of old characters except maybe some jedi's.