Is There A Jedi Named Atris In your Party?

Hi there

I have heard that there is surpose to be a yound female women named atris or somthing...shes the white hair young women? we see on the offical web site for kotor and magazines is she in your party do you know or is that not her name and it just ssems to be Kreia....im kind of confused...i beileve kriea is the older women...am i right or have i got things mixed up?

Atris is your avatar. The white haired woman. Nothing has really been confirmed bout Atris apart from what she looks like and her name. Every1 here is certain she will be an active party member. If not every1, most ppl.

Kreia is the old wrinklier woman

go tee the official announcements and read craftmans faq, that contains the combined knowledge of the forum users almost all on the first page

and do what he said

lets just hope she isnt a prissy little b**** like bastila, but if she is a s lightside as it seems im guessing she will be. maybe we get to turn her evil, now that would be satisfying

true .. but even more so if I get her to betray all she ever stood for, her friends and loved ones .. and then gut her .. that would be satisfying! :p

Fortune favors the bald.

lets just hope she isnt a prissy little b**** like bastila, but if she is a s lightside as it seems im guessing she will be. maybe we get to turn her evil, now that would be satisfying

true .. but even more so if I get her to betray all she ever stood for, her friends and loved ones .. and then gut her .. that would be satisfying! :p

Now really, is that any way to treat a Lady ? :)

Shame on you. :-"

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

true .. but even more so if I get her to betray all she ever stood for, her friends and loved ones .. and then gut her .. that would be satisfying!

You eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeevil men. Manipulating, er Manipulating... nope cant think of a thing

Atris is your avatar. The white haired woman. Nothing has really been confirmed bout Atris apart from what she looks like and her name. Every1 here is certain she will be an active party member. If not every1, most ppl.

Was her name ever confirmed or did I miss it? :p

It wasn't. For all we know "Atris" is a hoax and the devs all double up laughing every time they see a post about her :D :devil:o:)

(w00t)