Stop Posting Here the Game is done

I was watching the latest video interviw with the developers, the game is "done' in their words its in the Alpha stage just before beta. They sai dthe story is done and all their doinf is tweaking and polishing and fixing bugs.

I belive that we may be expecting way to much since part 1 was so new and good. I think they got lazy this time and it will just be more of part I not like all the

Amazing and wonderful ideas posted here.

In the end, It will be a bit of a let down I doubt they have inovated much or added cool hoods or stances or hilts etc. expct a KOTOR v1.5 not a full sequel.

i think you are completely wrong, this game is going to be great, judging from what ive heard the poeple at obsidian and la have done a great job and i think this will be not only a great sequel but even better than the first game. So you should think before you insult there efforts.

I was watching the latest video interviw with the developers, the game is "done' in their words its in the Alpha stage just before beta. They sai dthe story is done and all their doinf is tweaking and polishing and fixing bugs.

I belive that we may be expecting way to much since part 1 was so new and good. I think they got lazy this time and it will just be more of part I not like all the

In the end, It will be a bit of a let down I doubt they have inovated much or added cool hoods or stances or hilts etc. expct a KOTOR v1.5 not a full sequel.

How have they gotten lazy? From what I see they've worked really hard and KOTOR 2 promises to be much better than KOTOR 1. What are your premises for your argument? Where is your support?

REally, i Think they ARe still taking suggestions until it is Done.

read between the lines

oh, and if we were to stop posting here, they would close us and tell us, not have a guy that registered about a week ago say 'STOP P0ST1NG H3R3!!!!1111!!!1111'

this from the guy that posts double posts of all his "obsidian, do this...make this....add this".

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

REally, i Think they ARe still taking suggestions until it is Done.

read between the lines

oh, and if we were to stop posting here, they would close us and tell us, not have a guy that registered about a week ago say 'STOP P0ST1NG H3R3!!!!1111!!!1111'

3 days ago

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

why do u think u can tell us what to do? and obviously theyre not lazy if they made a game that looks like its better than the original ( remember all the game of the year awards for kotor) in whats gonna be just over a year B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

Hey Nartwak I don't think there is any need for that.

i do im not gonna stop til im told to. so u can shuv ur idea up ur a**<<<<<<edit: this part was intended for the person that started the thread. and we know that theyre are debugging but that doesnt mean kotor 3 doesnt need our help B)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

programmers like adding new features instead of debugging so im sure we can tempt and tantalize them with our cunning ideas.

assuming the programmers have any say in the matter.

perhaps they're all ankle-chained to the wall in the hold of the obsidian galley. every couple of hours captain feargus comes down and whips one on his way to the coffee machine.

maybe so. but planescape was made under those conditions. im sure you get used to the whips and other torture implements after a while. so it can't be all bad can it? maybe even a little bit good? an invigorating reminder to get back to work and stop playing with your he-men and transformers.

Yet another newb who thinks he knows all! <_<

Did u join up just to say this? What a waste of every1's time. :angry:

But have you noticed that he has not posted again. :)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

<_<

JediMafia

Yes I'm posting again I always have an eye on what your doing.

Anyways the dev in the interview said "the game is done" english is my 1st language and that means to me "the game is done"

All in all all I see are new animations, a "new" story which may suck (HOW THEY'RE GONNA MAKE US SWALLOW GETTING THE eBON hAWK REMAINS TO BE SEEN)

I see new character models and some old and new items.

What I don't see are inovations, things that in the original made us say "cool"

I think they got lazy and reused the Ebon Hawks models sound etc. Instead of dev a new cool ship. It looks to me that its all window dressing no new cool stuff or gameplay options or classes Just more of the same (which would be great)

Its more of a KOTOR v1.5 not a full unique sequel )We may be expecting too much and are in for a let down :)

<_<

JediMafia

Anyways the dev in the interview said "the game is done" english is my 1st language and that means to me "the game is done"

All in all all I see are new animations, a "new" story which may suck (HOW THEY'RE GONNA MAKE US SWALLOW GETTING THE eBON hAWK REMAINS TO BE SEEN)

I think they got lazy and reused the Ebon Hawks models sound etc. Instead of dev a new cool ship. It looks to me that its all window dressing no new cool stuff or gameplay options or classes Just more of the same (which would be great)

Its more of a KOTOR v1.5 not a full unique sequel )We may be expecting too much and are in for a let down :)

then why are you posting here? your saying how repetative and boring, and how kotor2 is going to suck, right? LEAVE if you dont like what their doing. i think theyre doing a great job on it. you registered just to tell us 'kotor2 is going to suck, stop posting here'. now what use is that?

<_<

JediMafia

Its more of a KOTOR v1.5 not a full unique sequel )We may be expecting too much and are in for a let down ;)

A new KotOR, check, new story, yep, gameplay improvements, of course, new classes options and characters, oh yes. Now that is good enough for me, I cant speak for everybody but I am really looking forward to it. But heres an idea I know its a bit 'off the wall' but if you think its going to be such a letdown, DONT BUY IT ;)

Its more of a KOTOR v1.5 not a full unique sequel )We may be expecting too much and are in for a let down ;)

Think about what made KOTOR "great" and "cool" for a second before you start spamming stupid criticisms.

I'm by no means an obsidian fanboy, and criticism is certainly a good thing for the sequel to an acclaimed game like this. But please, put some substance in your criticism and know exactly WHAT you're criticising before continuing to post.

Rethink you life.

Word economics

To express my vast wisdom

I speak in haiku's.

Was this a joke thread or a thread made especially to piss people off, or is it serious.

If its serious then you are probly the dumbest person i have seen on these boards ever. You just joined and your telling everyone to stop posting and how everything is going to suck then dont come here and dont buy the game. Dont tell us not to post I mean I could understand this from someone who has been on these board from the beginning and are getting really sick of all the same ideas coming up but you are a dumb ass. THATS RIGHT A DUMB ASS, NOT ONLY THAT BUT THE DUMBEST OF ALL THE ASSES.

Thank you that is all...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

<_<

JediMafia

Because they haven't released a lot of the newer stuff for the sake of not spoiling it.

Check out the latest issue of PC Gamer.

One thing that I can think of right off the top of my head is that they mentioned having parts of the story where the party splits up because it needs to be in two different places at the same time....and the developers acknowledge getting this idea from these forums.

<_<

JediMafia

You are so annoying, dont you think the ebon hawk bit will tie into the story? We dont know all the new stuff because it will be a suprise!!! A new story and models but you still think its not a sequel do you expect them to scrap everything that was used in kotor 1 and design a new interface, and all the other things that made kotor 1 great???

i think this game will rock and will be better than the first and maybe when obsidian does kotor 3 that will be even better than kotor2 (if thats possible)