Is this an apprentice?

That's Kreia, her role more likely to be a mentor, not an apprentice.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Oh, i new here name, but ti didn't knwo she was supposed to be liek Jolee. why does she not use a lgihtsaber in one picture but does in teh other?

I didn't mean she is supposed to be a character like Jolee. I was trying to say that I think she has similar Jedi status. Like Jolee was a padawan and then left the order.

About the sword, I don't know.

It's just Kria pal, I just don't see them giving a Jedi who has to re learn the force a Padawan anyway... besides, if Anakin is any indication, apprintices are just a pain in the ass.

As for us Sith, we're showered in unquestioned obediance... untill our backs are turned, then WHAM!

-There is no Light or Dark. There is only Power, and those to weak to seek it!

-Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day. Set a man on fire and he will be warm for the rest of his life.

-I find no joy in taking the life of someone that finds no value in it.

-If you only get out of life what you put into it,why not just keep it all to begin with and save a whole lot of waisted time and effort?

It's just Kria pal, I just don't see them giving a Jedi who has to re learn the force a Padawan anyway... besides, if Anakin is any indication, apprintices are just a pain in the ass.

As for us Sith, we're showered in unquestioned obediance... untill our backs are turned, then WHAM!

Why'd they let you out of REHAB all ready. >_<

she probly isnt using a saber in the first screenshot because its early in the game and we havnt found one for her?

Or...

She's a force adept / failed jedi.

But, it could be that she just hid her lightsabre so people wouldn't recognize her as jedi (well a sith or jedi could "feel" her connection to force).

"If at first you don't succeed... So much for skydiving." - Henry Youngman.

hey this idea of kreia bein the apprentice might be kinda dumb but anyone else like that mask the pc is wearin in the pic? it looks better than the sith mask cuz it doesnt sit so low

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I like the idea of being able to be an apprentice and actually learn something from a NPC, even if it's Kreia.

Maybe if she does become your master in the game, one of the first things you have to do is build a lightsabre for her.

I'm not too sure I like the idea of being a mentor - the thought of sharing power is something I wouldn't want to give easily.

and the pic of kreia with the lightsaber, is that T3M4 in the top right corner?

Kreia starts the game with the Jedi Consoler class, I believe. But she doesn't start with a lightsaber in hand, so one has to be obtained.

The little droid in that screen shot is probably just the 'Cheat Bot' we placed on levels early on to let us set/unset flags, warp around the levels, etc., during early stages of level design. Though I think we do use a droid that looks like that elsewhere as a character, T3M4 isn't that color.

-Akari