Which party member do you LOVE the most?

Which party members do you love/like the most?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Which party members do you love/like the most?

• Trask
    • Carth
    • Mission
    • Zalbaar
    • Bastila
    • T3-M4
    • Canderous
    • Juhani
    • HK-47
    • Jolee

Juhani all the wya she was the best, and i loved her story i could never kill her on dantooine and it killed me when i went darkside, why cant she join me?? I hope she returns

to many ways to kill juhani. and not everybody liked that bi-sexual catwoman wnyway.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

all were classic stereotypes (but in this case not so negatively) and I really enjoyed "getting to know" most of them ..

unlike many others I found Juhani to be a very well rounded character.. didn't find Carth or Bastilla whiney, just a little emotional scarred .. poor things .. :)

all three had a lot of personality which made them easier to connect with!

I'm a bit ambivalent towards Zaalbar and T3-M4, they didn't bring much to the story or game, but were still part of the greater purpose .. and brought something to the group in its entirety!

Mission was the classic teenager eager to prove herself and very rebellious.. but you could definetly feel the kindness of her character!

Candorous was the honourable warrior, he was dark but reasonable .. again a well rounded person!

HK-47 was the greatest comic relief for this game! refreshingly morbid and horrifically hilarious..

but my favorite was by far Jolee! he had the most personality and depth.. the kind of mentor I would really like to have in real life!

The characters of this game is a big part of its greatness .. they added most of the depth and atmosphere of the game (apart from what the SW univers naturally brings)! alot of credit to Bioware for pulling it off in such a detailed wayl!

anyway, thats my opinion .. :p

- Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

(w00t) I laugh, there is no hutt greater than THE HUTT... just cause I don't waste my time on photoshop and paint doesn't make me less of an avatar :)

Stop blowing hot air at me please... :-" :-" :-" :-" :-" ~~~~|hot air|

go back to your informal poll making. o:)

HUTT4LIFE!

You know what would be cool? If there was a Hutt emoticon... drooool :(