• Single bladed lightsabers
    • Dual Sabers
    • Double bladed sabers
    • Vibroblades
    • Pistols
    • Rifles
    • None, I use fists and grenades
    • Wrist mounted rocket launcher

Personally since i am mostly aggresive i prefer dual bladed light saber, since you get same dmg output as dual wield but less penalty.

If i were to do defensive id prefer single style with the def/dmg + feat.

But i see no reason to pick dual wield when it gives penalty and same dmg as dual bladed saber, less you want different set of saber powers, otherwise dual bladed saber if both less penalty and less crystal use.

Lol yeah, I think Hayden went to slow with them, Christoffer Lee was so bored fighting the kid he just used the force to freeze Hayden and then cut off his arm.

the fanmovie 'art of the saber' shows how to fight with a double-bladed and dual saber. :cool:

The single is still the better one, I already argumented that in the other (clone-)topic.

Lol yeah, I think Hayden went to slow with them, Christoffer Lee was so bored fighting the kid he just used the force to freeze Hayden and then cut off his arm.

the fanmovie 'art of the saber' shows how to fight with a double-bladed and dual saber.  :cool:

The single is still the better one, I already argumented that in the other (clone-)topic.

Think both have their strenghs and weaknesses, think dual saber have to high penalty compared to dual bladed saber and deal same dmg, but however dual saber has option to combine different sets of crystals to each Saber, where dual bladed only allow adding in like it was one saber.

Single i think has it advantage for casterbased since it with feat add both bonus to hit and def, which both is good for casterbased, since you main dmg output would be force powers.

I think all about what you prefer to be your play style, i if melee is mostle dual bladed saber if casterbased single saber with to hit and def feat, going Critical hit feat for dmg.

I like sabershoes, very rare and extremely hard to master

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.