Which party member do you hate the most?

Which party member do yo HATE the most?  

79 members have voted

1. 1. Which party member do yo HATE the most?

• Trask
    • Carth
    • Mission
    • Zalbaar
    • Bastila
    • T3-M3
    • Canderous
    • Juhani
    • HK-47
    • Jolee

Canderous had quite an interesting background, in my opinion. I do think he should have acted more like Carth's counter. They should have argued. I mean, they are veterans from opposite sides.

im sure i heard them talk about the war once when together cant really remember if it was an arguement but im sure they touched upon different sides

Canderous had quite an interesting background, in my opinion. I do think he should have acted more like Carth's counter. They should have argued. I mean, they are veterans from opposite sides.

im sure i heard them talk about the war once when together cant really remember if it was an arguement but im sure they touched upon dufferent sides

Yes, they have argued. At least they had different opinions about the motivation of the war.

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

Can was a thug with a big gun and strange idea of honor.

Carth was jumped at his shadow and had trust issues because of things in his past.

Some will like one,others will the other. All depends on your POV.

And I voted for T3,not that I really hate the character,just wasn't a lot for me personally to like about the droid. Anything he could do skill wise Mission could do just as well and she was better in a fight if set up right.

Guest Darth Banooby7

I HATE CARTH!!!!! ROAR!!!! KILL THE BASTARD!!!! GRAAAAAHHH!!!! HATE HATE KILOL KLII KILL KILL KILL!!! HAHAHAHA@@ BREEEEEEECH!!! BRAAAATHY!!!!! KRUUUULIYYYY! HATE HATE HAATE! GA GA GARRRRRRRRRRRE@!!!!!!!! hahahahHAHAHAHAHAhashhah!!!!!!!

i couldnt stand zalbaar, the only reason i took him out of the hawk with me was that he was strong. he acted like he didnt trust u at all cuz he wouldnt tell u about his problems (or anything else for that matter) if he would have talked to me i would have liked him.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

lol did you not know the main character would be a jedi, if so why did you buy it if you h8 force users so much?!?!

i voted bastile, the words prissy little bitch come to mind weneva i think of her, she acted so superior and always took the morale high ground, annoyed me no end

not an especially prolific gamer so no. just wunder if you get sooo wound up about this game that you feel the need to slag it off at every possible oppotunity (iv been reading these boards for 3 months or so and hav seen less than 5 posistive comments) why bother playing it. even if there is a lack of crpgs id rather not play one than play one that made me feel the need to post negative and sumwhat pointelss posts. all you say is i dislike like this this was rubbish, at least expand a bit and be constructive

hate is such a strong word .. :)

I was ambivalent towards T3-M4 .. at least HK-47 had a personality!

He didn't add anything to the game and I could've used the credits he was worth! but that said he did offer a R2-D2 replacement (although not even close) and therefore was an acceptabel little utility droid.. It would've been cliche, but I would have enjoyed a C3PO - R2D2 relationship between him and HK-47 ..

- Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

I dont HATE (this word is simply too strong) any of the above characters. No one of them was stupid or boring in any way. Maybe the better question is: Which party members weren't interesting enough(or boring). And to answer the question: Zaalbar!