Question ..

I've read that they have made a weather system for this game .. but does the weather change when on a planet or is it constant? like the eternal sunshine of KOTOR1?

And how about time of day ? does the sun go down or is it a constant day/night setting for a planet?

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I couldn't find any info on it on any official websites or these forums.. o:)

Fortune favors the bald.

There will be no day/night cycle. I believe it was said that the system couldn't handle it.

I don't know about the weather. From the videos it looks like weather is never ending.

Winter for life! o:)

Fnord.

I've read that they have made a weather system for this game .. but does the weather change when on a planet or is it constant? like the eternal sunshine of KOTOR1?

And how about time of day ? does the sun go down or is it a constant day/night setting for a planet?

Sorry if this has been discussed before but I couldn't find any info on it on any official websites or these forums..  o:)

it's just something we'll never know..........intill the game comes out.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I think it will be acroding to planets. so as you go to differnt planets the weather will change. but they did say that the weather would be better, and more advance.

Ye a day/night cycle would be to complicated for the engine. The game was buggy enough when your in knight speed. It'd be even more buggy if the sky had to move in relation to how fast you run, etc. It'd be hard for anyone to build this into a game.