Something Surprising?

except that you are dead ghost and the evil spirts are after you to take you to heaven. so you can become the pardgical knight and come back and wipe every thing form living that was bad then you get to choose your lady no I mean your apprenticen then you can kill him and be the bidass dark jedi or you can train him and be the sweet little boy that did every thing right.

I've got one. You are in a heated battle with Sion on the Harbinger. Eventually he falls, but not without a hell of a fight. He collapses to the ground. He tells you to come closer. He whispers into your ear and your entire world changes.

He says..............."You fool......

.......you are Trask..."

:)

mine is better then you die agian and then you go to hell and then sion kills you, but then you find out that you are malak/HK-47, and then you find out that your char has been smokeing the whole time, then you find this lake in hell. but it is fake, then you die and go to the second level of hell, then you find out that you are also tm-34, and so on.

mine is better then you die agian and then you go to hell and then sion kills you, but then you find out that you are malak/HK-47, and then you find out that your char has been smokeing the whole time, then you find this lake in hell. but it is fake, then you die and go to the second level of hell, then you find out that you are also tm-34, and so on.

Huh? Can you please some punctuation? :D