Lightsabre colours

Is that too many?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Is that too many?

• Yes, I believe that there should only be the 4 from the film (blue, green, red + purple).
    • Yes, the 7 available in KotOR1 are enough (as above, plus yellow, orange + aqua).
    • Don't know.
    • No.
    • No I want all the colours of the rainbow!
    • I'm a grumpy fcuk, who always moans about polls.

They are there! But if ur an xboxer and dont have xbox live then u cant go there! ;)

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

son of a b1tch... so thats why.  Well i am not paying that fee just to see a couple extra colors.  Guess I'll have to wait for kotor2

There arn't just colours they improve the attributes of all the other crystals as well! ;)

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Sun Tzu, you are pissing me off with your added/beneficial information.  I was content before today a55hole.

Ahhh. Ignorance is bliss! :blink:

hell yeah it is. Bioware sucks for rewarding people who can afford to pay for xbox live. Am I any less worthy b/c I had to whore myself out on the streets for 3 weeks just to save up enough cash to purhcase this game rather than having mommy and daddy just give me the cash for being a little ba5tard of a child??? NO. I earned my money, and dam1t, I deserve those crystals just as much as anyone. Go to HELL Bioware, you smug tyranical suns of b1tches!!!!!

You had to whore yourself out for 3 weeks to make $50 :blink: . You could have bought the computer version of the game. Or better yet stop complaining on the forums because your too cheap to get XBOX live. B)

It's not his fault that no one want him! :blink:

son of a b1tch... so thats why.  Well i am not paying that fee just to see a couple extra colors.  Guess I'll have to wait for kotor2

If you have the PC version of KOTOR you can download it for free. Thats the only other way you can get those colours. Thats I know of anyway

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

If you have the PC version of KOTOR you can download it for free. Thats the only other way you can get those colours. Thats I know of anyway

PC version CAME with the Yavin station extra. Those X-Box sucker....I mean X-Box players had to download it from X-Box Live.

PC version CAME with the Yavin station extra. Those X-Box sucker....I mean X-Box players had to download it from X-Box Live.

Ahh ok, I didn't know that because I am one of those "suckers" as you call us who have the XBox version :) .

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

hell yeah it is.  Bioware sucks for rewarding people who can afford to pay for xbox live.  Am I any less worthy b/c I had to whore myself out on the streets for 3 weeks just to save up enough cash to purhcase this game rather than having mommy and daddy just give me the cash for being a little ba5tard of a child??? NO.  I earned my money, and dam1t, I deserve those crystals just as much as anyone.  Go to HELL Bioware, you smug tyranical suns of b1tches!!!!!

dude, thats just another way for thm to make money, and it works! they need profit, and thats a perfect way to do it. so stop complaining, if your gonna play video games, that will CONSTANTLY happen to you, around every corner. so get used to it. and btw the two crystals you get at the yavin station are two different colors, just different shades

Guest Fallen Jedi
dude, thats just another way for thm to make money, and it works! they need profit, and thats a perfect way to do it. so stop complaining, if your gonna play video games, that will CONSTANTLY happen to you, around every corner. so get used to it. and btw the two crystals you get at the yavin station are two different colors, just different shades

BTW How can I get the crystals. Can I buy them from that dude or get them from the Tradoshans or...? ;)

U buy them from the dude.

If you have the PC version or have Xbox Live then you can buy the two crystals from the merchant at Yavin Spacestation once you have collected all the Star Maps, but before you go to the Unknown World. Before you can buy them there is some fighting on the spacestation, so don't expect to just walk up there alone and get them immediately.

The two crystals are Mantle of the Force (light blue/turquoise) and Heart of the Guardian (orange). Aswell as providing two extra colours they also enhance all the properties of the other crystals in your lightsaber.

If you have the PC version or have Xbox Live then you can buy the two crystals from the merchant at Yavin Spacestation once you have collected all the Star Maps, but before you go to the Unknown World.  Before you can buy them there is some fighting on the spacestation, so don't expect to just walk up there alone and get them immediately.

The two crystals are Mantle of the Force (light blue/turquoise) and Heart of the Guardian (orange). Aswell as providing two extra colours they also enhance all the properties of the other crystals in your lightsaber.

Didn't i already say that? :unsure:

all I want to know is: where in KotorI do you find an orange or a turquoise crystal for your lightsaber?

Yarvin Station! In orbit of Yarvin!! There is a Rodian there, who sell them to u once you have completed all the starmaps!!! ;)

!!!! ;)

It was not u that i was commenting on more the people who did not bohter to read the earlier posts.

Exactly my point. Maybe we'll get some original questions on this thread now, but maybe thats too much to ask :rolleyes:

I think it is! ;)

I know this is an older topic but i just had a though about the new colours.

Maybe the new colours are linked to the prestige classes! Each class has a different colour. You can only get that colour if you chose the class it is related to.

I know this is an older topic but i just had a though about the new colours.

Maybe the new colours are linked to the prestige classes! Each class has a different colour. You can only get that colour if you chose the class it is related to.

hmm maybe but dont the sith only use red and purple? i may be wrong of course ;)

They could be just different shades of those colours.