The Final Battle

Who will you face in The Final Battle?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Who will you face in The Final Battle?

• Darth Sion
    • Darth Nihilis
    • The Female Sith
    • Don't really care. They will all die by my hand!

...meh maybe Revans possessed my an ancient sith lord so you have to fight him :p

Yeah, and maybe that Sith Lord is Exar Kun, warming up for Kyp Durron. :)

I say that MSG (I find it hard to call him Nihilis. I don't know why.) is the final villian. I don't think they would have all the concept art depicting these epic battles if he wasn't the final boss.

I would have to say MSG/Darth Nihilis? since it looks like he's so much powerful than the others. Although I could see you fighting Revan if your character has the opposise alginment.

i agree he totally looks like hes gonna open a can of whoop ass. but how can u say he looks more powerful than the others? sion ya but we havent seen the dark lady yet.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

If there is a third sith lord, it's be funny if it was like in Return of the Jedi. The Masked sith guy was a friend of yours and if your lightside he helps you and you fight the third and possibly more powerful sith lord. That might be cool. Either way, doesn't matter either way I'll kick their arse.

Evolutionary Development

how do we know its a dark lady, sorry if im a bit behind just havnt herd much about her

it was confirmed somewhere by the devs that the three sith will be: Sion, Nihilis, and a dark lady of the sith resembling the witch in snow white(i dont know y they had to make her ugly)

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

I don't care who it is, as long as it's not so lame. I want something that seems like a Jedi fight, not drugged up like the olympics, and not with some stupid @#()* gimmick to draw the thing out and make it ridiculous..............