Your favorite blasters?

I liked all the Mandalorian weaponry. Blaster Pistols, Assualt Rifle, Rippers, Heavy Blasters. All good man. More firepower.

On official Sith business.

Politics is war without bloodshed while war is politics with bloodshed.

Mao Tse-Tung

Casue Fett's balster (best gun in the game, good thing i made 50 of them with the mannam glitch)

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

The Mandalorian Heavy Blaster.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

I liked Cassus Fett's blaster and the Sith Assasin Pistol.

For heavy weaponry either, Jurgan Kalta's carbine, Jurgan Kalta's blaster rifle, jamoh hogra's carbine or the zabrak battle cannon. i wasn't too happy with all the baragwin weaponry and it was waaaaay overpriced. too bad you cant kill suvam and take it all for free :)

i thought the sith assassin pistol looked the best (dont have xbox live to see the guns on yavin and im to much of a cheapskate to by casuss fetts) and i liked mandalorian weapons...little off-topic but i LOVED the mandalorian assault armor u get on the unknown planet.

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

while on taris i dont know what happened but i was walkin around and i got in a battle and was gonna switch weapons for carth from ranged to melee and i saw that i had two of his blasters

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

yah that happened to me on my first play thru, there is a link in one of the glitches threads to a site explainin all the weerd happenins. my fave blaster was cassus fetts, neva got yavin so could sum1 tell me about this barwigin thing...

In order of preference

Pistols:

Cassus Fett's pistol

Saul Karath's Sith Assasin pistol

Mandalorian Heavy blasters from Calo Nord in Tattooine/purchased from the Czerka merchant in Tattooine

Rifles:

Baragwin Ion-X weapon from Yavin

Baragwin Disruptor-X weapon from Yavin