Darth Sion with the mask?

It is nearly guaranteed this masked guy is not Sion. However, he has yet to be revealed as a separate character. Though even if he was, that doesn't mean they aren't the same entitiy. However, the possibility of them being the same is immensely small and unlikely. If you look at what is noticible of the hidden facial features of the masked Sith (on the main KotOR2 site), you will see that he seems to have a scarred face of some variety. This doesn't mean he is Sion.

Judging by the wallpaper, it seems that the rest of his body is in decent condition, or at least his arm. I am assuming that the reason the masked Sith is hiding his face is because of a type of facial disfigurement. It may even be possible that Sion and this masked Sith are rivals for the title of undisputed Dark Lord after the fall of Malak. Assuming that the masked Sith has a facial problem, they both have disfigurements, with Sion choosing to accept his appearance and with the masked Sith hiding it. Perhaps this could be a possible issue between the two characters vying for power, if they are at all.

Then again, this Atris and the masked Sith may not even by real characters at all. The possibility exists that they are simply "cool" renditions of the idea Jedi and Sith used for marketing purposes. Those two look interesting and I dearly hope I am wrong on this part.

It has been indirectly confirmed that Darth Sion and the masked guy are not the same.

It was asked if the guy on the title screen (now reveiled to be Sion) in the Mike Gallo video was the masked guy. We where told no, it is a different Sith Lord.

We also know there are at least 3 Sith Lords.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

I thought most people had figured out that since there are 3 new "prestige classes" of Jedi (and Sith) and 3 new Sith Lords, that there would be one of each class as a Sith Lord.

Sion is one (most people are assuming Maruder)

Masked Sith is another (most are assuming Assassin)

and a yet to be revealed Sith will be the last

Of course it is all just speculation on which Sith Lord is which class, but I thought it was common knowledge that there was one of each.

Sion is one (most people are assuming Maruder)

Masked Sith is another (most are assuming Assassin)

and a yet to be revealed Sith will be the last

I think Sion is either a Marauder or Assassin, while the masked guy is a Sith Lord, I mean, he seems a little more important than the other guys, and the pimpinest class has to be SL....but i could be wrong....

Ok, since it seems not everyone on this board is familiar with this rumor I will give you a little of the reasoning behind it.

It is mentioned/implied several times that you can "join" the Sith, most people at first assumed this was like what you did in KoToR and become basically a rogue Dark Jedi. It has also been mentioned that they will have some sort of master/apprentice system in this game. Also there is the 3 Sith Lords and the 3 new prestige classes.

Ok it is a given that at some point you will probably have an apprentice (this is an easy way to come up with getting another Jedi in your party. They can't all be just commanded by the Jedi order to do it for no reason, or be bored old men.) But since we do not start the game as a prestige class, at some point we are obviously going to have to have a Master teach US what we need to know. I'm sure we will somehow "find" some semblance of a Jedi Council with at least 3 masters, coincidentally one of each prestige class. If we were a lightsider we could learn from them, become a master (after doing the few obligatory quests) and get our apprentice. But why would the Sith have different names for the same class unless they were actually different? That leads to the thought, that to become a Sith prestige class you will have to find a sith Lord of that particular class, coincidentally we already know that there will be 3 Sith Lords in this game... after doing the obligatory quests (and probably killing "your master") You will become a Sith Prestige class and get your own apprentice.

And as to which class each Sith Lord is, as I stated that was all just conjecture. I personally think that Sion will be the Sith Lord, all that Force to hold his entire body together wouldn't be an easy thing to accomplish. But most people seem to see him as a lightsaber weilding badass.

I also personally think that Mask will be a maruder, since HE seems to me to be the lightsaber weilding badass type, but most people associate the mask with an assasin who works from the shadows and wants to remain hidden.

So feel free to speculate (or continue speculating) since it could be me who is right, or it could be you, or it could even be everyone else. =)

Does anyone know if Darth Sion(zombie version) and the guy with the mask are that same guy?

i know that it isn't him

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I personally think that Sion will be the Sith Lord, all that Force to hold his entire body together wouldn't be an easy thing to accomplish.  But most people seem to see him as a lightsaber weilding badass.

I don't think his body is being held by the force that he created, only by the darksidish hate which he created, which I think is two different things, you know, keeping his body alive by his hate, which fuels the DS...could be way off though...

I also personally think that Mask will be a maruder, since HE seems to me to be the lightsaber weilding badass type, but most people associate the mask with an assasin who works from the shadows and wants to remain hidden.

So feel free to speculate (or continue speculating) since it could be me who is right, or it could be you, or it could even be everyone else.  =)

I think he is the SL...why? Because that seems like it is the top dawg class, and since his info hasn't been revealed yet, as well as the third one, i think he is the more main villain, LA wanting to create a little suspense as well as speculation by revealing him first, instead of last...

I agree that PERCEPTION is that Sith Lord and Jedi Master are the "top dog" classes. But I think if we look at it from a developers standpoint all the classes are equal. No special significance is given to counselers over guardians over ambassadors, or even scoundrels over scouts over soldiers. They are definately all deferent playstyles, and one or the other may be more effective with a certain style of play than the others, but I find it hard to believe that they would actually consciously make one class better than the others.

If they made it so one of the Sith Lords was more powerful than the others, it would just make the players who prefer a different playstyle feel slighly insignificant.

Like probably everyone here people here I beat KoTor (1) as both light and dark, and like most I also beat it as a soldier/guardian, a scoundrel/counseler, a scout/ambassador (although a didn't really like this middle of the road playstyle) and a number of other combinations. I admit it was fun just kill/force storming everyone and killing people fast, but I had just as much fun force pushing everyone to death, and they were both as much fun as whipping out my lightsaber(s) and just mowing people down left and right with a few speed boosts.

I think if they end up attaching any special significance to one Sith Lord in particular it will be a different one depending on what actual prestige class you choose, and will change accordingly. This should add even more to they replayability, and from the things we have seen so far I think Obsidian has realized that the replayability was the singal most important factor to the majority of KoToR fans.

I personally think that Sion will be the Sith Lord, all that Force to hold his entire body together wouldn't be an easy thing to accomplish.  But most people seem to see him as a lightsaber weilding badass.

I don't think his body is being held by the force that he created, only by the darksidish hate which he created, which I think is two different things, you know, keeping his body alive by his hate, which fuels the DS...could be way off though...

Does anyone remember Maw from Jedi Knight? Sion reminds me of him, somewhat. Maw was sliced in two at the beginning of the game, but was able to stay alive, not because of his power, but his hatred. Or something like that.

Does anyone remember Maw from Jedi Knight? Sion reminds me of him, somewhat. Maw was sliced in two at the beginning of the game, but was able to stay alive, not because of his power, but his hatred. Or something like that.

Sounds....interesting...any more info?