A little humor instead of a negative post

Ellester

Seeing how everyone is complaining on some of these posts I thought I would post a link to an amusing web site.

http://www.drivenbyboredom.com/bling.htm

This is kinda like the Il Mitch web site, if you guys remember that one.

Has some swear words on it if offended. ;)

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

old.

Name: Ben Rudolph

Nick: Blade

Ride:  I jacked this bitch in the picture, and when I say jacked I mean of course that I rented it.  I am the only one of us niggaz old enough to drive, but um... I kinda failed my drivers test.

Turn Ons:  Holding Hands, Cuddeling, Big Bootys

Turn Offs:  Rude People, Facial Hair and them skinny white bitchez!

Other Facts: I may dress in white, but I am blacker than any **** out their inside!

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

old.

Name: Ben Rudolph

Nick: Blade

Ride:  I jacked this bitch in the picture, and when I say jacked I mean of course that I rented it.  I am the only one of us niggaz old enough to drive, but um... I kinda failed my drivers test.

Turn Ons:  Holding Hands, Cuddeling, Big Bootys

Turn Offs:  Rude People, Facial Hair and them skinny white bitchez!

Other Facts: I may dress in white, but I am blacker than any **** out their inside!

It sounds like a profile of Mr. Tang. :blink:

Oh dear.......

This is yo **** Da Flame Commin st8 out of Cob County GA motha ****a!!  Cobb County 4 LFE!!

Name: Randy Mitchel

Nick: Da Flame

Ride:  Bitch this is my bros fat ride.  He takes me to school and all the bitches beg to be on my jock.  Well they would if they werent dating highschool boys.  ****ing 8th grade hos dont know what they is missin.

Turn Ons:  Bitches, blunts and beer.

Turn Offs:  Bitches who dont know when to shut up about my lisp.

Other Facts: Nah bitch, as you can see in on dis page, that tattoo is fake.  I ain't ole enough to get a real one, but no doubt, in a few years FLAME will be branded on my arm or some ****.

Email: daflame@drivenbyboredom.com

So this guy's in the 8th grade but he's 15? Doesn't that make him a Sophomore? Guess he was held back a few years. :unsure:

Oh dear x2....

Sup ****? Yo be reachin the home of the numba 1 balla the iCe mAn AKA Freeze! Check out my faktz!

Name: Johnny Timberlake

Nick: Freeze

Ride:  Well in the picture is my brothers car, I don't really know what it is, personally I got this phat razor skooter.  Its the shiznit! Negro!!!

Turn Ons:  Fast Cars and Fast Black Women

Turn Offs:  White people, Bad Table Manners and Rappers that don't be flashin their phat ice.

Other Facts: No, for the last time, my skin is NOT blue in real life! Thats just a trick one of my hax0r friends did with them computerz!

Email: freeze@drivenbyboredom.com

hax0r friends! r00fles! :o