Queen of Onderon

Nothing official. It's possible the character who was queen at the end of TotJ (forgotten name) is still queen. In which case she would be in her 60's, good aligned, and probably Force sensitive. If she has been deposed she could even be in hiding and calling herself Kriea.

There could be a userper on the throne who is the female Sith lord, but as I said, nothing has been mentioned.

Everyone knows Science Fiction is really cool. You know what PoE really needs? Spaceships! There isn't any game that wouldn't be improved by a space combat minigame. Adding one to PoE would send sales skyrocketing, and ensure the game was remembered for all time!!!!!

Found this tiny bit in some underground SW encyclopedia:

Amanoa: The queen of Onderon, she ruled more than 4,000 years before the Galactic Civil War. She dabbled in Sith magic, which earned her the title Dark Queen.

...and this quite larger bit on the completely unofficial SW encyclopedia:

Amanoa

This woman, who lived 4,000 years before the advent of the New Order, was the Queen of Onderon, and wife to King Ommin. For many years, Amanoa was unaware that Ommin had been studying the ways of the Sith. When she did find out, Amanoa tried to break the hold the Dark Side of the Force had on him, but failed utterly. Instead, Ommin brought her into the Sith magics and began training her. She had some ability to control the Force, and Freedon Nadd's presence allowed her access to the Dark Side quite easily. She became known as the "Dark Queen." She held the Onderonians away from the planet's other wild tribes until her daughter, Galia, fell in love with the Beastmaster prince. She was so enraged that she called on Nadd and the Dark Side of the Force and tried to defeat the Beastmasters herself, but Master Arca returned her to the Light Side. The removal of the Dark Side energy killed her, and she was buried with Ommin and Freedon Nadd on the Dxun moon.

Nothing official. It's possible the character who was queen at the end of TotJ (forgotten name) is still queen. In which case she would be in her 60's, good aligned, and probably Force sensitive. If she has been deposed she could even be in hiding and calling herself Kriea.

There could be a userper on the throne who is the female Sith lord, but as I said, nothing has been mentioned.

Hey thats a very good hypothesis! especially since Kriea seems to be force sensitive but not a jedi (or at least doesn't use a lightsaber), which supports your theory ..

Fortune favors the bald.

I was thinking of something as reading the other posts. What if Kreia is the dispossed queen of Onderon, Atris is one of her daughters, and the Female Sith Lord is the other. I was thinking because people for a while now have been theorizing that MSG and Atris are family, so why not FSL? As for Kriea being the dispossed queen of onderon, mainly taken from Fardragon's original post in this thread.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png