Star Wars Grenades

I just realized why there are no grenades in Star Wars !

Remember Star War's IV ? The Phantom Menace ?

Rember our nifty little Sith Apprentice , gesturing to the floor, a piece of debris suddenly levitates, flys through the air, hits a control and opens a door ?

What do you think would happen if some idiot threw a grenade at him ?

Raise hand.

Grenade stops in mid air. Flys back towards person that threw it.

*boom*

considering you're seeing both light and darksiders in most of the movies tossing around at least small objects like that ... it renders the whole grenade problem moot or unrealistic.

Obsidion should either create a new force power to toss grenades aside , or remove grenades entirely. Because hand thrown objects have no usefulness against jedi of any stripe.

well they could make it some automatic move. and i think the engine would allow it. it only requires a bit of rewriting on the path of a granade.

but granades still stay a viable option as there are so few sith/jedi compaired to common populace.

I just realized why there are no grenades in Star Wars !

As much as I know, they are. :) And they are called thermal detonators (rember episode VI?).

And concussion grenades. So this thread is pretty much invalid.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

That and the fact that nearly everyone in the military does not have the ability to use the force, so for the most part they're a very effective weapon

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

JKII/Academy you can force push grenades and rockets away but I wouldn't mind doing what Darth Maul did with a grenade.

"Some people are always trying to iceskate uphill."

Blade(Wesley Snipes) from the movie Blade.

Edited for content

"The first human who hurled an insult instead of a stone was the founder of civilization." - Sigmund Freud

To bring out the Nay sayers

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

At least in one point he is right: In the whole movies there are very few (one?)thermal detonators. And I wonder why they don't use it on the battle field (cp. Episode II)?

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

i don't know why "we're" having this thread. But I'm having it because I'm playing through Kotor one last time and anyone with a ranged weapon is nothing but grenade bait. And I'm hoping ranged weapons become viable in kotor2

There are thermal detonators, ion grenades, frag grenades, concussion grenades, sonic grenades, fire grenades, cryoban grenades, etc.... why do we have this thread?