Hmm...ok, you want my suggestions...

Hey ! My validation email wound up in my junk mail folder ! I hate that !

Umm....

1 romance. One good , detailed , Baldur's Gate II style romance, rather than 4 or five mediocre / badly rushed romances. Do the job right , and you don't need to do it 5 times is my opinion. :)

2 .. Grenades.

Do something about this. In Kotor anyone with a ranged weapon (or power) was nothing but grenade bait after the first half of Taris. Running around with a pistol in your hand shooting things is a star war's -esque kind of thing, it shouldn't be punished so badly as to make it an act of suicide. My opinion is to simply toss grenades entirely. I notice none of the movies actually make any great use of them, in fact I can't remember anyone tossing a single grenade in any of the 5 movies I currently own. :)

3 ... more light / dark tension.

If you're heading dark side, ,someone (probably a party member) should always be trying to redeem you and lead you back to the light. It may be a totally futile effort, but they should try.

similarily , if you're going light side, somone should always be trying to lead you astray down the dark path.

4 ... do the minigames right.

The notion of that card game or the speeder racing was great. The implimentation sucked. The card game was boring ! The speeders were impossible. Don't make 5 more BORING mini games, fix the ones you got and we'll all be pretty happy even if we don't see even a single new mini game.

It's that whole do the job right and you don't need to do it five times over thing again. :)

5 .. I want to run a KOTOR persistant world aka NWN !!!

Yeah yeah , I know. Aint gonna happen.

Can't blame me for begging though. :)

6... I loved the combat arena on Taris. More more more ...

7... Multi Sex Romance

This is just a notion to cut down on the amount of work you guys have to do. Simply ask the player , do you want to romance a guy , or a gal ? Then just switch the sex of the romance target appropriately. That way you can concentrate on a single romance instead of trying to include what was it , 3 in Kotor ? And the only one worth anything was Bastila ? Just add a few variables to your one and only romance and do it up proper like.

Thats all I can think of for now.

ummm lucas wouldnt approve a gay or lesbian relationship in star wars... i think juhani was snuck in there without him noticing

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together

1. In BG there are many people who dislike the Anomen romance. And there are many people who literaly hate some Aerie, Viconia or Jahera. The reason of the great success of BG romance (IMO) is that you could chose (if you play male) what you prefer. On the other hand, females can't chose, so there are many who hate the Anome romance.

So please, more variety on the romances. Let us chose what we like. And please, don't neglect females this time. :unsure:

2. The first time I play KOTOR i d0n't use a single grenade. Yes, grenades are powerful, but i think it should be a players choice use them or not.

3. I agree completely with you in this point.

4. I would like to see new minigames, but i agree that they could improve the old ones. I would like a real race or something like this.

5. Well i would like a toolset like in NW so the comunity could make modules on their own. :thumbsup:

7. I don't agree with you in this point. There are some people who like Bastila's romance and people who don't. IMO the only way to please people is give more options. The problem is, when a romance is written for a male it would sound odd for a female player.

I would like to see Obsidian made the effort to write more than two romances (one for males and one for females) this time. And i would like to see that the romances are well done. But i don't think that the solution is made only one or two romances for all people.

I don't mind they do some romance for gay, it's their choice after all.

Bye o:)

It's ok if there are gay romances but i don't one Atton walk over to me and start hugging me.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

2 .. Grenades.

I notice none of the movies actually make any great use of them, in fact I can't remember anyone tossing a single grenade in any of the 5 movies I currently own.  :-

What about when Luke blew up the AT-AT Walker on Hoth in Empire Strikes Back, and when Han threw the charges at the Imperial guy and knocked him into the reactor core thingy in the bunker on Endor in Return of the Jedi?... Okay no explosions then, but still...erm, what about when Luke blew up the AT-AT Walker... nevermind.

I took this job because I thought you were just a legend. Just a story. A story to scare little kids. But you're the real deal. The demon who dares to challenge God.

So what the hell do you want? Don't seem to me like you're out to make this stinkin' world a better place. Why you gotta kill all my men? Why you gotta kill me?

Nothing personal. It's just revenge.