Technological Terror

Star Wars always seems to have superweapons or atleast really neat ones. The Star Forge, Death Stars, The SuperStar Destroyer, etc. As far as I know there has been no mention of any type of ship or battle station in TSL, but if you would care to speculate feel free.........

I'm hoping for atleast one really cool ship, like the Superstar Destroyer in Kotor times :lol:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

We had the Star Forge in the first game, and that seemed to be enough for me. I'd just like to face an enemy with a vast amount of power rather than an enemy with a powerful weapon.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

sorry I was refering more to your signature, I didn't mean to quote you, but we're way off topic, gonna get rid of a few of these

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

off topic:just wonderin' who are yall rootin' for?

on topic:i think i agree with GoA,at this point id rather battle an enemy with a greater force,than one with a super weapon.

Off topic: I was rooting for the BoSox, I don't know why I just hate teams that spend over 300 million dollars on their infield alone. I'm from Texas so the Astros are kind of due

On topic: Remember the Empire had enough forces to at least occupy most of the core worlds and still built 2 DeathStars, I just wonder if there's going to be some sort of weapon or ship that might make a sith with a smaller following even with a sith with a much larger following. Unless its like the suncrusher because thats the lamest thing ever in Star Wars

Star Wars always seems to have superweapons or atleast really neat ones. The Star Forge, Death Stars, The SuperStar Destroyer, etc. As far as I know there has been no mention of any type of ship or battle station in TSL, but if you would care to speculate feel free.........

I'm hoping for atleast one really cool ship, like the Superstar Destroyer in Kotor times :p

Well, gathering from what I've deciphered from the various video interviews and articles from the devs. I'm led to believe that there may not be an actual "super weapon" this time around. The Devs mentioned how TSL would be darker than KOTOR, much like ESB was to ANH.

As we all all know in ANH, the Death Star was the prime instrument of evil however, in ESB the good guys spent their entire time on the run from Vader. My guess is that we'll probably be doing the same with regards to the multiple Sith Lords in TSL.

As our character struggles to reconnect to the Force he/she will encounter various Sith Lords who will vie for the opportunity to wax us out like one does a stain on their prize car.

The title says it all really.

if KOTOR is like ANH in regards of The Star Forge = Death Star .. then Kotor 2 will perhaps be like ESB with a monster ship ala the Super Star Destroyer!?

It seems plausible..

Fantasy Sci-fi films and games seems to need something big and evil to support the main baddie ;)

Fortune favors the bald.

still isnt it typical sith to try and construct some sort of superweapon. I mean they're evil and not a little insane... so doesnt that means they'll always try to build one overpowering weapon to make them look bigger than they really are. Since being sith is all about power in its various forms.

i mean if the sith thought straight they wouldnt have constructed a second death star with exactly the same weaknesses as the first, but then again a death star looks impressive so...

it says in xbm that you will board an alien ship...

Ya I remember reading that, I wonder exactually what they mean by alien, alien to the star wars world or just wierd looking to whoever wrote the article, it would seem to be pretty significant

I would presume that this will be more based on powers than army. The sith's influence is being felt pretty much everywhere in KOTOR2 so you know they have many fleets. The Sith feeling surpreme will prolly want to use their powers to beat you instead of their fleets to show their superiority. Which will prolly link to their downfall in the game. Also, it is not only about fleets now. You will most likely run into some of the sith assassins, ( under the female sith lord or sion ) and maybe a few marauders ( led once again by one of the two ). I'd expect that the sequel will be based on the influence of DS and LS.

"Even a small amount of light in complete darkness will shine"

I would think that since the sith are trying to destroy the then there would be alot of fleet cmbat, especially if they had ships to burn because of the star forge. Even if in kotor you destroyed the star forge, you didn't destroy any fleets